Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pet sofa is hideous and not in keeping with her style at all ! I would have been more impressed if it was monochrome ! Today’s freebies include personalised luggage and gifted cosmetic dentistry 😬
I knew the cosmetic dentistry wouldnt take long to be announced. She mentioned having her teeth done a few months ago (obviously didn’t say it was going to be gifted).

Reactions: 1
The pet sofa is hideous and not in keeping with her style at all ! I would have been more impressed if it was monochrome ! Today’s freebies include personalised luggage and gifted cosmetic dentistry 😬
Them rabbits will have that chewed and pissed over in no time! 😂

Ok....taking bets on the new aluminium pergola being gifted.

Odds of 1/1 that its gifted
Odds of 100,00/1 that they paid for it

🤑

Reactions: 3
Ok....taking bets on the new aluminium pergola being gifted.

Odds of 1/1 that its gifted
Odds of 100,00/1 that they paid for it

🤑
God she pisses me off! What’s the odds on them moving house in 12 months as the house they have won’t be big enough to keep all her gifts/or products in!!

Her garden edit is making me laugh, this is only £1299 and this is only £1099 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her garden edit is making me laugh, this is only £1299 and this is only £1099 🙄
Says the teaching assistant! That’s what bugs me about her - she acts like she’s always had all these nice things when she obviously hasn’t. They’ve been gifted!

Reactions: 4
Says the teaching assistant! That’s what bugs me about her - she acts like she’s always had all these nice things when she obviously hasn’t. They’ve been gifted!
Her house was nice but definitely didn’t have all that pricey stuff before she got it free

She is the absolute worst at declaring ads.
I’ve noticed she writes AFF or AD or GIFTED in tiny white writing so you can’t even see it unless you look very closely. I’ve not seen her actually pay for anything recently. She would promote tit if someone paid her 😂

Reactions: 4
I was surprised that she is 40. I did presume older although she does look good. But that hair thing virtually covering her face annoys me. She looks like cousin IT from the Adam’s family 😂. She has mentioned she’s having her teeth done (probably free) and she does look full of Botox!
You hit the nail on the head, cousin IT 🤣 her hair is so annoying, I think it must be an insecurity as she seems to hide behind it.

Not sure what she's had done to her face, but her hamster cheeks aren't a good look 🤔

You hit the nail on the head, cousin IT 🤣 her hair is so annoying, I think it must be an insecurity as she seems to hide behind it.

Not sure what she's had done to her face, but her hamster cheeks aren't a good look 🤔
I agree. She does have the look of “filler” in various parts of her face. 🙈

Think she forgot the filter on this one, the face, the hands....looks every bit of 40 and some in her
20210404_084633.jpg
true pictures

• Wow
That blusher is far to low down her cheeks. Makes her look false. She looks well but to heavy with the blush. Ages her.

Anyone else getting fed up with the constant ads and freebies #gifted Only a few days ago she was promoting Very and Estée Lauder and today it’s Mango and Primark 🥴

All the posing literally loves herself so much, now a joint you tube channel with the daughter for their ‘hauls’

Reactions: 5
What do we think of the new KJG interiors website. £250 for a mood board ! Charges for her time now so she may be more inclined to answer questions 🤔 😂

• Wow