Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right, she does need to do it right as she’s loosing credibility fast. I think she could do it very well, and with more appropriate brands to suit her content, she never struck as someone to advertise washing lines and a tesco app, thought she’d be more classy than that.
Advertising stuff like that does not sit well alongside interior design
Completely agree with your comments and others regarding her story on “ads”. She has not really thought it through before rattling off all these ads. Yes, she’s probably made a bit of money but long term she has not done herself any favours. Sometimes you have to play the long game. Saying she has worked hard on her account doesn’t cut it for me.

Reactions: 6
Completely agree with your comments and others regarding her story on “ads”. She has not really thought it through before rattling off all these ads. Yes, she’s probably made a bit of money but long term she has not done herself any favours. Sometimes you have to play the long game. Saying she has worked hard on her account doesn’t cut it for me.
I get it, if a company was offering me a free washing line, free clothes, a free projector, free food delivery boxes etc it would be very tempting to accept it all, but if she wants to be serious with her design business it doesn’t make her look professional as a designer trying to flog washing lines and tesco apps alongside an interior business, it’s not just not the caliber of products I’d expect to see on her page - I’ve said it a few times, I love her house and her style, just so disappointed she’s gone down the advertising for any old freebies route (that’s how it comes across).
I hope the recent comments/messages a shes had on it makes her rethink as it would be a real shame to see her account turn into an advertising any old tat page

I get it, if a company was offering me a free washing line, free clothes, a free projector, free food delivery boxes etc it would be very tempting to accept it all, but if she wants to be serious with her design business it doesn’t make her look professional as a designer trying to flog washing lines and tesco apps alongside an interior business, it’s not just not the caliber of products I’d expect to see on her page - I’ve said it a few times, I love her house and her style, just so disappointed she’s gone down the advertising for any old freebies route (that’s how it comes across).
I hope the recent comments/messages a shes had on it makes her rethink as it would be a real shame to see her account turn into an advertising any old tat page
Totally agree ! There have 3 paid ADs this week on the grid and she is now pushing vitamin drinks that seemingly work wonders but have never been mentioned before 🙄 also find it bizarre that she is sharing old family holiday snaps and asking stupid questions on where people would like to travel once lockdown is lifted 🤣it’s obviously just as a way of breaking up the ADs and trying to hide her greedy ways !

Reactions: 4
Totally agree ! There have 3 paid ADs this week on the grid and she is now pushing vitamin drinks that seemingly work wonders but have never been mentioned before 🙄 also find it bizarre that she is sharing old family holiday snaps and asking stupid questions on where people would like to travel once lockdown is lifted 🤣it’s obviously just as a way of breaking up the ADs and trying to hide her greedy ways !
Trying to bag herself a free holiday at the two resorts she’s tagged in 😂
That vitamin drink was cringe, set yourself up as a serious designer and the next week flogging vitamin drinks. I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 8
She’s at it again ! Primark today and it will be Bo Concept tomorrow. Our KJG_home loves keeping it real 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s at it again ! Primark today and it will be Bo Concept tomorrow. Our KJG_home loves keeping it real 🤣🤣🤣
Primark, Tesco, so boring isn’t it. Seems she has no identity and promotes what ever freebie she gets. Makes me cringe

On the beg for someone to lay her patio and a ‘thank you’ to Bayliss and Harding for a box of I presume freebies of so why say thank you.? Not marked as ad reported to asa.!

Reactions: 7
Think she got her hair done for free last week. 🤔 or at least was certainly hinting. They have the sense of entitlement when they become "famous"

This woman proceeds to ask for free items from small independent businesses then accepts these free gifted items only to later subsequently untag them and tag the brand rather than the small business she took the item from. It’s terrible. These small businesses are paying good money to offer these items to her for advertising. By tagging the brand allows people to buy from anywhere. The big brands don’t get anything but the advertisement. The small business is left out of pocket. This woman is clever. Earning from anyone and anywhere. Shameful .....

• Wow
Reactions: 11
all that white company stuff.! I’m absolutely sick and tired of brands that I like giving to these freeloaders. These stupid reels as well she does with her daughter, she eat herself if she could.!

So now she’s getting composite bonding, no doubt gifted or free. Her story about the toothbrush made me laugh ‘I did my research and this one was best’ more like this one was free. Such a beg.!

Those reels with her daughter are so nauseating, needs to give it a rest as she looks a total mess in them

What’s with the chubby hamster cheeks 🙄 she’s morphing into Pinkpeonyhome with all the procedures to her face.

It's her hair that really does my nut in and her daughter has the same long lank hair over her face too and they are always fidgeting with it in the reels. Don't get me wrong I love long hair but they have extensions and her daughter has shoulder length hair and I saw her last week without her extensions and she looked a million times better.

Reactions: 7
It's her hair that really does my nut in and her daughter has the same long lank hair over her face too and they are always fidgeting with it in the reels. Don't get me wrong I love long hair but they have extensions and her daughter has shoulder length hair and I saw her last week without her extensions and she looked a million times better.
I loose the will to live when the insta huns start fiddling with their hair, I’ve yet to watch a story on IG without them grabbing their hair or playing with their necks 😤

Personally I think most hair extensions look like rats tails, just my opinion.

I‘ve just looked at her daughters account, can I just say how large are her feet 😳

PR holidays now 🙄
Yes it was only last week she was looking for suggestions for holidays in Cornwall and tagged several holiday companies in tiny white writing at the bottom of her stories. She is so beggy ! This woman will pay for nothing !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
This is funny. So, she claims she designed her dining room table, kitchen and cream coffee table. She didn't. The dining table is a classic design thats been updated all over the world. If she designed it she must be about 600 years old. The coffee table and a number of other items were gifted to her (She didn't declare them) And they were all made by a company called A Crossland bespoke. She used to say he'd made them (she called him her kitchen guy! Patronising old teaching assistant that she is) but then she asked him to 'collaborate' when he was looking at designing a range of bedroom furniture. He said no as was too busy and she isn't a designer and he wasn't giving away thousands of pounds of furniture so she asked for £500 per post (also a no) and then when he said no again to giving her a bedroom suite for free, she posted lies online about how he'd said stuff couldn't be done in her kitchen but she'd insisted to 'bring her dream to life'. He asked her to alter the post as it wasn't true and she sent a stream of texts telling him that he hadn't given her enough and that if he gave her more, she would change it. He refused and told her how greedy she was so she now won't tell anyone who made the stuff and blocked him. She then managed to get another joiner involved to make her the rabbit hutches to go in the utility room A Crossland made and that joiner actually tried claiming he'd made the coffee table and then they both used A Crossland's utility room drawings and implied they'd designed them. She's not very honest at all. And designer? Well, I can open Pinterest and claim someone else's ideas as my own if you like? But I wouldn't because I don't lie.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15