Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maldives it is! How many times is she going to say how lucky she is that they could save up for this holiday! We get it! Your well off! Get over yourself for gods sake 🤬

Reactions: 4
Maldives it is! How many times is she going to say how lucky she is that they could save up for this holiday! We get it! Your well off! Get over yourself for gods sake 🤬
It isn't a PR trip with the accommodation comped is it??? Is she at the same resort as last time she went on the free trip with Tui? And all this saving, holiday of a lifetime etc is just to be relatable

Reactions: 6
I do think Phoebe is a very pretty girl, do we think half that designer stuff is fake? A Goyard bag is about £2k and she has 2 hanging in the wardrobe amongst another ton of designer stuff!

Reactions: 2
I’m not jealous as been to the Maldives and I took my kids it’s no flex Kirsty. We went to a more rustic island as I wanted a traditional Maldivian feel not a plain bland water villa that seem to be the in thing everywhere
So she says she’s taking time out as being with the fam is her favourite thing to do but then says ‘here’s some bragging pics of us in our designer gear when most of you can’t afford heating’ and she said the other day ‘she will be posting so silence her for a week if you don’t want our smugness rubbed in your face’ make it make sense
Also what has she done to her face.? She looks awful
All of them do actually all fake tan and look like they need to eat a good meal
All them bikinis in phoebes wardrobe with the tags on, I do think she buys them from that street in Manchester that has all the fake goods, can’t remember the name. Grass and vulgar
Money talks, wealth whispers

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not jealous as been to the Maldives and I took my kids it’s no flex Kirsty. We went to a more rustic island as I wanted a traditional Maldivian feel not a plain bland water villa that seem to be the in thing everywhere
So she says she’s taking time out as being with the fam is her favourite thing to do but then says ‘here’s some bragging pics of us in our designer gear when most of you can’t afford heating’ and she said the other day ‘she will be posting so silence her for a week if you don’t want our smugness rubbed in your face’ make it make sense
Also what has she done to her face.? She looks awful
All of them do actually all fake tan and look like they need to eat a good meal
All them bikinis in phoebes wardrobe with the tags on, I do think she buys them from that street in Manchester that has all the fake goods, can’t remember the name. Grass and vulgar
Money talks, wealth whispers
Love that ‘money talks, wealth whispers’ 100% this. They are very chavvy trashy, everything needs a huge label sprawled across it
---
Love how casual her son and hubby are though, they look better dressed than the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised if Phoebe is earning a fortune, she must be, constant holidays, shopping sprees etc I don’t believe she’d be stupid enough to blow every penny she earns either. She’s probably sitting on a fortune. I don’t think the stuff is fake. I reckon Kirsty’s money comes from family personally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I do think Phoebe is a very pretty girl, do we think half that designer stuff is fake? A Goyard bag is about £2k and she has 2 hanging in the wardrobe amongst another ton of designer stuff!
Agreed, both Phoebe and the younger sister are pretty girls. I had my suspicions that some of the designer garments are fake as those bikinis look exactly like the fake tat you can get on DHGate. But like QuarantineMadness said, these influencers can make a fortune (especially from brand deals), up to five figures a month. Plus they save so much money as so many clothing brands send them stuff for free, so their disposable income could easily go towards a Dior handbag or Chanel trainers.
Side note: I cringed so hard at her packing video and all the labels were still on the clothes😖 those clothes hadn’t seen the light of day before this holiday and they’ll be binned/donated after one wear.

Don't they worry about letting everyone know their house is unoccupied? I never post about my holidays until I'm back, for that reason.

Reactions: 3
Don't they worry about letting everyone know their house is unoccupied? I never post about my holidays until I'm back, for that reason.
This! Last time she defended this question by saying her Mum was house sitting for the rabbits, but that just made me think, so you’ve just announced your Mums house is unoccupied then 🙄

Reactions: 2
I find this whole charade distasteful. No problem With people showing their holidays especially with their family but they are a very shallow bunch as it’s all about how they look. The designer labels, fake tan etc is so over the top. That first day pic of them on the beach looked like they had been there a month! They are either hammering the sun bed or fake tan. Not sure what she has done to her face but Kirsty looks like a bloody chipmunk!

Reactions: 10
They hammer the sunbeds, Phoebe confirmed she goes on sunbeds a while ago. Kirsty looks like a leather handbag 🤣
The youngest daughter is so pretty! Hope she doesn’t start messing with her face

Reactions: 4
Agreed its sunbeds for sure. I dont think kirsty has family money? Its a massive family and only mum alive. I dont think her classroom assistant wage funded that extension and yet her husband appears to have no job other than mormon duties in the US. What other job could he have that would have so much annual leave. Something not quite right. I get it now she has a better income but before???

Reactions: 3
Her husband is a coach for kids at a UK football acadmey and the kids play games internationally at times which explains some of his travel - dunno where the cash comes from but I guess they lived in their home for years and years before they done all the work/extensions. She will be taking it in with all her affiliated links, she has a limited company so will also be paying herself the absolute minimum so she doesn’t pay tax & then taking a big dividend

She’s tagging the travel company and travel counsellor in every single post & story, she must be advertising for them/getting commission or paid. Kirsty NEVER EVER shares any other accounts, only if she’s been gifted or being paid. Most of the Instagram huns share each others accounts and big each other up, but I’ve never seen Kirsty share another home account.
Surely she should be marking it as an advert or affiliate link?

Looks very lovely where she is, but makes me laugh with her constant ‘sorry I’ve not been on much’ ‘sorry I’ve not posted much’. She’s posts every day! For the love of god woman, put your phone away and be present with your family. All your followers will still be there when you get back!

Reactions: 5