Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever she’s had some to her teeth I can guarantee she’s not paid for it. Wait for the reel for her ‘teeth journey’ which will no doubt feature walking barefoot, fussing with the vase on the worktop and adding a log to the fire

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am sure i checked her accs on Companies House and she only declared 60K turnover. Even if they are mortgage free 60k income before tax etc wouldnt fund what she does so a lot of it is undeclared. Every dress she wore was at least min 350 each so reckon her new holidays wardrobe wouldnt be shy of 5 or 6 k. She probably has a few bank accs going on. HMRC trace you through NI number so people who have diffferent bank accs arent really hiding money for long.

Reactions: 3
I am sure i checked her accs on Companies House and she only declared 60K turnover. Even if they are mortgage free 60k income before tax etc wouldnt fund what she does so a lot of it is undeclared. Every dress she wore was at least min 350 each so reckon her new holidays wardrobe wouldnt be shy of 5 or 6 k. She probably has a few bank accs going on. HMRC trace you through NI number so people who have diffferent bank accs arent really hiding money for long.
Yeh but she will pay herself minimum wage and pay zero tax, then get the dividends. Car, fuel meals out etc can be offset thru her business and she seldom declares gifts like clothes or anything so she will be raking it in! Amazon links are a fav of the influencer crew cos if you tap on the link, they get a % of ANYTHING you but on Amazon for about a month afterwards 😳

There is no way She wears factor 30 on her face. Both her and Phoebe bake themselves every time they go away. Really stupid for a grown woman.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe that she, as a Mormon, walks around with her boobs hanging out. I knew a Mormon, in fact I lived by their "temple" at one point in my life, and they wear modesty under garments. Now either she breaks those rules or she isn't a true one and belongs to one of those off shoot groups that call themselves Mormons but they're not really. I remember my friend was very upset once because someone had been excommunicated for behaviournot befitting. It just doesn't ring true to me.

Reactions: 2
Phoebe is the same too. Now I know times are different now (I’m in my 50s) but I just don’t get the barely dressed look. Even on holiday with her family she just about covers her modesty. 🤷‍♀️

Whatever she has had done to her teeth has made her lisp so much worse.
When she's talking, it's as though her tongue is too big for her mouth.

Reactions: 1
She always has sounded ridiculous with the baby voice but I wonder if it’s Invisalign, gifted of course

Reactions: 1
She will say and advertise anything. Now claiming she has never used deodorant (cause she didn't need to) but all of a sudden does and advertising wild. Her greed will be her downfall.

I am sorry but that mirror covering the TV is awful. It looks like something off The Flintstones. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That TV mirror cover monstrosity is hideous! I usually like her style but it’s a terrible idea, looks like it was made by children and the TV looked much more flush and in keeping. It’s very ‘home made’. Assume they never use that room or you’d be taking it on and off the wall every day! It’s shockingly bad (in my opinion)

Reactions: 6
Defensive much? She said herself before posting that it was going to be a love or hate situation so no idea why she's getting her back up 🤦🏻‍♀️
1000057228.jpg

She’s said in her stories ‘Tap to watch and let me know what you think’ people are letting her know what they think, that they don’t like it. She can’t take any form of criticism - she’d go into melt down if she ever saw this tattle thread about her.

Reactions: 7