Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just vulgar with her bragging ‘bought more jumpers I don’t need’ people can’t afford to eat or heat.! Also ‘I’ve spent so much money’ so husband doesn’t contribute to the household then

Reactions: 2
Wondering where it is. She said once in a lifetime in one of her stories did she not? She’s already been to the Maldives so I wonder where.

Reactions: 1
Wondering where it is. She said once in a lifetime in one of her stories did she not? She’s already been to the Maldives so I wonder where.
Yes she did say once in a lifetime. I was thinking Seychelles, but don't think you would go there in the UK summer holidays, did she say when they are going?

See the puppy isn’t well… wonder why that is? Maybe because it’s been out and about too early and not had all it’s vaccines? I wonder - hate how it seems she has that puppy for the gram!

• Sad
Shes now hinting like other instagram huns about her anxiety:rolleyes: she tells you but doesnt tell you. Bit pathetic either keep to to yourself or be transparant. I cant stand people who use instagram for pity posts

Reactions: 6
Wow! Nobody has built an outdoor kitchen before! The ego of this woman - outdoor kitchens have been all over insta for at least a couple of years now. Get over yourself Kirsty.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand the woman! I will be unfollowing once and for all today as it’s just annoying. She goes on about 10 holidays a year as it is, no wonder her skin is like leather.

The baby voice!! Also her freebie teeth she got has also annoyed me today. Don’t get me started on that fashion accessory dog. Bulldogs are extremely unhealthy and breeding of them should not be encouraged! Can’t quite believe someone who has never even owned a dog would buy one. And yes she is LDS Mormon her Xmas pictures I noticed they only had shleor on the table haha

Reactions: 3
She’s so annoying. Keeps telling us how much she’s spent on the holiday, wherever it is they never do anything apart from lie and fry.

Reactions: 4
She’ll insist on capturing every moment of this supposedly once-in-a-lifetime, expensive holiday for social media. It's baffling to me – constantly sharing on stories instead of being present with her family and cherishing the moment. Why prioritise creating content for Instagram over genuine quality time with loved ones?
She flaunts the cost of what she claims is an extravagant holiday for social media, which I find vulgar. A holiday doesn’t have to be mega bucks for it be once in a lifetime and special - unless you’re a materialistic insta hun

HOLIDAYS AND FAMILY TIME ARE SO PRECIOUS AND IMPORTANT TO ME….. that’s why I will spend the entire duration recording it on my phone and posting it on instagram !!! Like a teenager. Embarrassing. I’d hate it if it was my mum! lol.

Wonder how many shots we will get of her walking ahead from behind and twirling.!
Dog is going to be palmed off already, five minute wonder.!
So vulgar bragging she loves sharing her holidays, it’s so expensive, once in a lifetime blah blah. Bore off and get real she’s sharing it, tagging the hell out of the hotel etc on the hope she will get asked to come back on a freebie. She did it with the Lanzarote place and they fell for it
Her skin will be like madge off Benidorm after a day.!

Boohoo her husband is away and she’s had to do lifts, my heart bleeds. Mines now been away two months, I work 25 hours a week, have a daughter who needs lifts to college, work, sports clubs and I babysit my grandchild and get on top of all housework and diy
She’s got to be one of the worst