Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More bragging from Phoebe packing for the holiday. Got to make sure you get the Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Dior, Gucci and Prada tags in the photo 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they are reading the room right now. It’s so crass…
I switched off when she said something like I am sorry if you can't afford to go on holiday now but I don't care, I am still going to be crass and flash my 'super expensive holiday of a lifetime' in your face, if you don't like it, not my problem so get lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I switched off when she said something like I am sorry if you can't afford to go on holiday now but I don't care, I am still going to be crass and flash my 'super expensive holiday of a lifetime' in your face, if you don't like it, not my problem so get lost.
So patronising wasn’t it ‘just put me on silent for a week’ because I will be bragging and advertising and not actually being on holiday with my family as I’m too busy making content to feed my ego 🙄

Also this house tour business is so dull - today is part one of the living room, talk about desperate for content as everything else is an advert for more Amazon tat 😂

Reactions: 3
Why are they gatekeeping where they’re going? Do influenzas usually do this? Like we’re eventually going to know where you are by your 12 million stories a day so why not just tell us?

Reactions: 4
My betting is Thailand or Vietnam for the holiday as only flight leaving Manchester that looks viable is to Qatar, when I say viable I mean somewhere glamorous enough for them plus phoebe went to Thailand so reckon she’s said about going there. Designer bags and luggage at the ready.!
Tingo to me to as always had a story with her walking ahead and twirling. Vulgar twats

Reactions: 3
My betting is Thailand or Vietnam for the holiday as only flight leaving Manchester that looks viable is to Qatar, when I say viable I mean somewhere glamorous enough for them plus phoebe went to Thailand so reckon she’s said about going there. Designer bags and luggage at the ready.!
Tingo to me to as always had a story with her walking ahead and twirling. Vulgar twats
It’d be absolutely wild if Phoebe is going to Thailand or Vietnam AGAIN. Crazy enough that she went to Thailand twice last year. For most people these are once in a lifetime holidays but you can tell it’s just social media content to them. Plus they must look like right twats flaunting their flashy designer trash in Manchester Airport😅

Reactions: 4
Cringing so hard at them with their tacky designer bags that has the name splashed all across it, screams ‘look at me’, the majority of people will be sniggering at them, calling them chavs. People with money don’t need to flaunt labels, they have style and class not like these moronic wannabes

No idea why the location is secret, I guess she’s waiting to do a reveal, thinking it’s drumming up engagement- no one cares! I bet most people will skip through their stories.

I’d have so much respect for them if we didn’t see or hear anything until they returned. No doubt we’ll get endless hotel and travel company tags
---
I wonder if it’s Australia. Qatar is a stop off point and I’m sure she has family there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Youngest plays for York city so I wonder how she would’ve got time off from training etc think they are tier four or three

Reactions: 1
Phoebe has put on her stories ‘we’ve arrived’ and you can see the DOH luggage label tag on her suitcase so they are in Doha airport Qatar. Assuming by her ‘we’ve arrived’ statement that’s their final destination

Reactions: 1
Phoebe has put on her stories ‘we’ve arrived’ and you can see the DOH luggage label tag on her suitcase so they are in Doha airport Qatar. Assuming by her ‘we’ve arrived’ statement that’s their final destination
Doha is the stop on their way to a destination, it’s a trunking airport for lots of destinations like Thailand etc think I mentioned yesterday they were headed that way as that was the only long haul destination out of Manchester around the time they posted
You can read these lot like books

Reactions: 2
Yeah true, but you don’t normally get your cases back until your final destination so that’s what made me think. I guess they could be stopping over en route.
We will soon find out when they start the non stop posting 😂

Reactions: 2