Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this thing she keeps doing of getting up from a chair or walking through a door at a ridiculously slow pace? It’s so annoying & also does she not own socks or slippers idk why but her bare feet cringe me out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is this thing she keeps doing of getting up from a chair or walking through a door at a ridiculously slow pace? It’s so annoying & also does she not own socks or slippers idk why but her bare feet cringe me out 😂
YAWN!!!!!!!She is so dull.

Using an excuse, pinched off someone else as well, that her page is an escapism from what is happening in the world. So there now we have that out of the way here is more ads, freebies and hauls to fill my boring house
Honestly these influencers think that people want to see them getting their big homes filled with freebies while people are being bombed out of their homes and in this country people can’t afford gas and electric but Kirsty will make us smile with her jumping clothes reels, barefoot prances and over filtered pictures

Reactions: 6
It's distasteful at the best of times even more so now. There is thread on mumsnet about what steps people in the UK are taking with the war. Eye opening stuff and then you get kirsty on flogging her stuff.

Reactions: 3
So she’s a cleaning account now too? Trying to flog joy of clean products in her tracksuit.
From wannabe interior designer to cleaning products promotions. I hate it when accounts sell out and just use their platform to sell us stuff in paid ads

Reactions: 4
Nothing she can’t do 🙄 she is absolutely awful with that baby voice and barefoot prances. She’s so far from reality

Nothing she can’t do 🙄 she is absolutely awful with that baby voice and barefoot prances. She’s so far from reality
So so true ! I can’t stand the way she tries to be relatable about having bad days and the next thing she’s promoting Hello Fresh. It’s so obvious that she’s breaking up the ad ad ad stories with lies. The woman really is despicable

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised this thread has not gained more followers surely she much be grating on other people's nerves with her mundane bunny, squeaky voice boring life

Reactions: 5
Barefoot check
Walking room to room check
Calming music check
Arranging flowers check
Placing something on a table check
Baby voice check

now we have slow mo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Omg she was so enthusiastic with advertisng those
Cakes??? Not ...wtf she actually said in the same story she was going to gym clearly repulsed by the fat. Her face was awful she just was not happy. She will obviously advertise anything !!!

I cannot believe she’s used her huge platform to tell people NOT to buy paint from that decorating store. The damage that could do to a business!!! And all because they won’t refund her because she says the colours too purple, that’s not their fault!
Get over it Kirsty, you’ve had to pay full price, you messed up, happens to us all but utterly disgraceful that you try and damage their reputation and instruct your followers not to use them when it’s no fault of theirs.
In times like these we should support small businesses not sling mud at them on social media. Shame on you Kirsty, shame on you

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That is awful. The money she's making she can more than afford to right it off. Usually they let you see the colour if you ask and to me it does look a bit purple so I would have sorted is before paying