Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kirsty or phoebe wear sun protection whilst on holiday I’ll eat my hat. They must be sun worshippers!

Reactions: 1
She's not taken ant of her F&F clothing with her has she? No bloody all saints dress £179.00. Nice as it is, all the ads are clearly paying well

If Kirsty or phoebe wear sun protection whilst on holiday I’ll eat my hat. They must be sun worshippers!
Anyone else think the holiday looks tit. Why would you return to the same place every couple of months !!! Those hot dog legs need covering up 🤮

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think the holiday looks tit. Why would you return to the same place every couple of months !!! Those hot dog legs need covering up 🤮
I know! Not very adventurous of them to constantly return to the same place. Why does she tag the resort in every single story too - boring!!!

£275 for a vase which she then fills with 2 white company bouquets (£65 each). So in total £405 for a vase with some flowers in it. So relatable Kirsty!!! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 4
£275 for a vase which she then fills with 2 white company bouquets (£65 each). So in total £405 for a vase with some flowers in it. So relatable Kirsty!!! 😡
Seriously ! That’s ridiculous. And no doubt gifted and not marked as an Ad !!
In the other news who gives the actual f***k about her grass 😂🙈🙈🙈🌿🌿🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seriously baby voice is off on another holiday/break.! Only been home like a week since the last one. Probably gifted yet again
Oh ‘can you guess where I’m off too’ no I can’t and I’m tired after finishing a long shift and back to it again today 😡
Literally losing my tit with influencers and their braggy lifestyles

Reactions: 4
Wow lucky Kirsty! No chance of her enjoying this holiday and having family time, she’ll be ‘working’ filming every second

Shes bringing in lots of money and feebies but yet her husband never cracks a smile does he? Freeloaders with no real talent. Her voice goes through me

Reactions: 5
Love how she mentions her hubby isn’t miserable after it was commented on further up this thread. Get your tits in shot though Kirsty! 🙈

• Haha
Touched a nerve with a comment about her husband then!!!mentioning him on her latest post. Doesn't look a happy marriage to me he looks well fed up of her constant filming

Must be super annoying to be on holiday and your wife and daughter never put their phones away, filming and posing all evening then spending the rest of the time on Instagram.

Touched a nerve with a comment about her husband then!!!mentioning him on her latest post. Doesn't look a happy marriage to me he looks well fed up of her constant filming
Agree ! He looks like a plus 1 ! Would have been more entertaining if it was a girls only trip.
I also cannot get over the swimsuit story ! She really is a vain creature

• Haha
Reactions: 2