Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the staged walk-ins!!! Let me walk through my home with my boots on taking off my coat.
Let me bring in the bowl full of pine cones and gently rearrange them sitting on that hideous black table. Look at me putting up Christmas trees!!! Boring!! So boring!! So boring. Then again can’t stand her monotone voice to match with her monochrome home and wardrobe. That home is so not lived in!
Those fashion videos with her daughter both jumping and change into another set of clothes constantly touching their hair is irritating!!!! Any one else?
Yes! Jump, flick hair one side, flick hair the other, push up one sleeve, push up the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the staged walk-ins!!! Let me walk through my home with my boots on taking off my coat.
Let me bring in the bowl full of pine cones and gently rearrange them sitting on that hideous black table. Look at me putting up Christmas trees!!! Boring!! So boring!! So boring. Then again can’t stand her monotone voice to match with her monochrome home and wardrobe. That home is so not lived in!
Those fashion videos with her daughter both jumping and change into another set of clothes constantly touching their hair is irritating!!!! Any one else?
Absolutely agree, she has zero about her , and portrays a squeaky clean image to people but it's all fake! that daughter is annoying , how boring must her life be just shopping in york and then home to take pics of outfits in her room . I hate how all the insta huns arse lick them too, fake bullshit life. Instagram is becoming very boring , and nobody has a perfect life we all know that .

Reactions: 10
Cannot deal with the stages walk abouts showing of her non declared gifted items ! She’s turning into the Shnordic woman 🤢

Reactions: 3
Cannot deal with the stages walk abouts showing of her non declared gifted items ! She’s turning into the Shnordic woman 🤢
Can’t stick her and her baby voice. Like you say all ads but not declared as bad as her daughter who is nothing other than a glorified clothes horse

Reactions: 6
I see all the jumping and hair flicking enabled her to buy a substantial amount of gifts. I spied mcqueens trainers amongst much more. Weird though how all the clothes she has she spends the day in pyjamas

Annoying as per , I can imagine her and her sisters all fight for attention. Knocking back glasses of schloer and dancing about in your pjs sounds so much fun.

Reactions: 1
The Q and A thing how much stuff was gifted and not marked as gift or add, the new sofa the sun loungers. Now flogging a ketone thing. This woman would sell a kidney if it would give her content and a swipe up. Absolutely intolerable.!

The Q and A thing how much stuff was gifted and not marked as gift or add, the new sofa the sun loungers. Now flogging a ketone thing. This woman would sell a kidney if it would give her content and a swipe up. Absolutely intolerable.!
Totally agree! The question on what she taught made me laugh. It sounds to me as if she wasn’t actually a qualified teacher but a high level teaching assistant. I would be interested in what her degree is in and where she did her “teaching” qualifications. Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! The question on what she taught made me laugh. It sounds to me as if she wasn’t actually a qualified teacher but a high level teaching assistant. I would be interested in what her degree is in and where she did her “teaching” qualifications. Smoke and mirrors.
She’s said before she was a teaching assistant. But doesn’t always say that, likes to let us think she was an actual teacher.
Every single post is an advert for something she got given for free, really boring content now.
Can’t believe she’s flogging ketone diets, it was a juice drink not so long ago and then Hello Fresh and Tesco’s. It’s embarrassing, no professional interior designer would advertise such utter crap on their business page.

Reactions: 5
She’s said before she was a teaching assistant. But doesn’t always say that, likes to let us think she was an actual teacher.
Every single post is an advert for something she got given for free, really boring content now.
Can’t believe she’s flogging ketone diets, it was a juice drink not so long ago and then Hello Fresh and Tesco’s. It’s embarrassing, no professional interior designer would advertise such utter crap on their business page.
Ooh I must have missed that one. Her friends must think she’s a prat saying she was a “teacher” when anyone who knows her must know she was a TA. Idiot. I find it hard to balance the supposedly “Mormon” lifestyle with all the greed she shows.

Ooh I must have missed that one. Her friends must think she’s a prat saying she was a “teacher” when anyone who knows her must know she was a TA. Idiot. I find it hard to balance the supposedly “Mormon” lifestyle with all the greed she shows.
It’s true about the mormon thing. Modesty is a big principle - should be taken to mean a modest lifestyle but it’s actually just a way to control womens sexuality. Like real housewives of SLC, Mormonism is a prosperity gospel, where your financial success is seen to be a reflection of your worthiness and faithfulness

It’s true about the mormon thing. Modesty is a big principle - should be taken to mean a modest lifestyle but it’s actually just a way to control womens sexuality. Like real housewives of SLC, Mormonism is a prosperity gospel, where your financial success is seen to be a reflection of your worthiness and faithfulness
Wow! I didn’t know that. She must have moved up the ladder of worthiness and faithfulness very quickly then 🙈

She's just a cash cow leading an enjoyable life whiles she's relevant. When it ends she'll have to go back to being a teacher... sorry classroom assistant

Her account is so boring she literally has no new content other than ads.

Begging for a new iron - asking for suggestions and now tagging the brands.
Look forward to an exciting iron advert next week.

I hate this begging culture on Instagram. Ia occasional gifted items is fine, but I hate it when these big accounts hint/beg for products.

Reactions: 7
Begging for a new iron - asking for suggestions and now tagging the brands.
Look forward to an exciting iron advert next week.

I hate this begging culture on Instagram. Ia occasional gifted items is fine, but I hate it when these big accounts hint/beg for products.
She should be ashamed of herself. Immoral!!!

Reactions: 4
Uhh them reels of the posing and walking around.! Can’t stand them I actually cringe watching them
Now she’s sorting her wardrobe rammed full off gifted clothes, the baby voice doesn’t cover the greed and gluttony of her

How strange is the photo of her daughter on a night out with the girls? On her day daughter’s feed. She looks like her legs have been edited and her bottom is at the front! Strange!

Just checked it out photo one wtf???

Kjg home is stunning but I cannot help yearn for one bit of colour. I would go crazy its just too greige. I like plain backdrops but I need a bit of colour even the odd cushion, flowers or art. The more I look at it the more I think it actually has no design concept at all, just nice things sitting in a nice white space. No thought to it

Shes an interior designer and her daughter is a fashion designer overnight . Those colour tracksuits are identical to pangaia tracksuits , embarrassing and an insult to people who have studied and worked hard for years to obtain fashion degrees etc. .
I can't stand the way they talk and mess with their hair .

Reactions: 8