Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like snaping your fingers in reels is uncool now and has been taker over by tapping your body

Reactions: 2
I see someone rattled her cage and sent her a message saying she disagreed with her viewing house when she had no intention of buying (she actually said in the viewing videos she wasn’t moving) now she’s back tracking.

I have to agree, I thought the same, viewing houses with no intention to buy is such a waste of everyone’s valuable time, just to be nosey (or get Instagram content!). I also would like to assume she gained the home owners permission to post all those videos of the interior of their home!

Reactions: 5
She's not the brighest of people? Surely she's familiar with offers over and bidding before selling her own?? Totally confused.

Reactions: 1
She actually said ‘ I do it weekly’ in regard to looking at houses, then wonders why people are a bit peed off about it.

She actually said ‘ I do it weekly’ in regard to looking at houses, then wonders why people are a bit peed off about it.
Yes she did didn’t she, then back tracked on that post making out she sees houses she’s interested in. I think she made up the whole second viewing to make out she was serious and not just time wasting.

Most estate agents in our area won’t entertain an offer unless you are procedable

Yes she did didn’t she, then back tracked on that post making out she sees houses she’s interested in. I think she made up the whole second viewing to make out she was serious and not just time wasting.

Most estate agents in our area won’t entertain an offer unless you are procedable
Sorry forgot I am in Scotland and we do it differently we buy before we sell.

I see someone rattled her cage and sent her a message saying she disagreed with her viewing house when she had no intention of buying (she actually said in the viewing videos she wasn’t moving) now she’s back tracking.

I have to agree, I thought the same, viewing houses with no intention to buy is such a waste of everyone’s valuable time, just to be nosey (or get Instagram content!). I also would like to assume she gained the home owners permission to post all those videos of the interior of their home!
All for the content. Desperate times

1.2.3 🤣
you can see her daughter counting so they tap they bodies at the same time in their latest reel. 🤣

• Haha
Immense back tracking 😂😂😂😂
Some people, like her aren’t satisfied with their own outcome of their Renos it’s like an obsession. Mind you there never seems anything to be done on hers as it is perfect but seems to conjure up some big plans like repainting the fence purple 😂😂😂

Ps estate agent looks happy with his arms folded 😂 bet she’s renowned for wasting time. Just get a dog (puppy) to mess up that lovely floor and lawn that will keep her busy and relatable content for others to enjoy instead of chest tapping, hair flicking, rolling up the sleeves and staged walk-ins and try-ons 😩 boring!!!

Attachments

Some people, like her aren’t satisfied with their own outcome of their Renos it’s like an obsession. Mind you there never seems anything to be done on hers as it is perfect but seems to conjure up some big plans like repainting the fence purple 😂😂😂

Ps estate agent looks happy with his arms folded 😂 bet she’s renowned for wasting time. Just get a dog (puppy) to mess up that lovely floor and lawn that will keep her busy and relatable content for others to enjoy instead of chest tapping, hair flicking, rolling up the sleeves and staged walk-ins and try-ons 😩 boring!!!
‘I do it weekly it’s a hobby that I love. I’m not looking to move’

She said it herself. Absolute time waster, that’s really not on and unfair on the home owners (whom I sure wouldn’t like their interiors posted on her platform).
The staged walk ins, fluffing up flowers are sooooo boring, the adverts are just awful and any shows she’ll advertise anything, non relatable and the fashion is just cringe, so now she’s using house viewings 🙈

Yes she probably is a lovely follower who called Kirsty out on quite frankly awful behaviour. Hate the fact influencers seem to think they are above any sort of criticism and get snarky af when challenged over something. She clearly knows it’s not on and that’s why she got quite so pissed off about it.

Reactions: 4
She’s on holiday and back to tagging the bloody resort on every story!!! Ffs! Just enjoy your holiday 🙈

She’s on holiday and back to tagging the bloody resort on every story!!! Ffs! Just enjoy your holiday 🙈
Oh look someone booked based on my recommendation.. can I have a free stay 🙄 why not enjoy the holiday…

• Haha
Is she actually claiming to be friends with Martine McCutcheon? Her holidays are standard package holidays why she making a fuss like it out of the ordinary?