Kjg_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both trying to look so cool but they actually look simple , not normal that kid must have no mates . She will be married off soon anyway, and will probably go and live in Utah with the cult
With that undergarment underwear they have to wear...kinda fits why they always wear baggy loose fitting clothes

I have no words. Art work on a hoover.
Anything for the likes / follows / sales
Do people actually buy into this tit

Reactions: 1
What’s she shilling now?
I stopped following her and her daughter a while back they were raising my annoyance levels 😂

I only started following her for her home but then she started aff linking like a crazy woman she began to drain me. She would aff link fresh air if she could

the daughter began to irk when I realised she was aff linking clothes that she probably buys, tries on and sends back, due to her having almost no social life for a young girl. Became like looking at a catalogue

Reactions: 3
I’ve only noticed how skinny her daughter is. Has she always been that slim? Her legs are like match sticks and in the try on H&M haul on her stories at the moment her hips are very prominent through the dresses.

I’ve only noticed how skinny her daughter is. Has she always been that slim? Her legs are like match sticks and in the try on H&M haul on her stories at the moment her hips are very prominent through the dresses.
just saw it 😕 went back to last year and looks no different

I think she is just naturally slim and she is only very young. I looked the same at her age but ate like a pig. (Unfortunately I’m not that slim anymore 😂)

Well all the tagging of the resort during her last holiday had paid off and she now has a discount code for us. Funny that she’s off to the same resort again (not sure in same country though. All that begging does pay off 😡

I think its the same place as last time ...how boring just like her , dull and boring 😴

Reactions: 4
Why in gods name does she feel it necessary to tag the resort on every single story? She is pathetic. Put the phone down and enjoy your holiday you absolute Beggy cow 😡

Reactions: 6
Makes me laugh on that QandA 🤣 ‘do you book your flights and hotel separate’ her reply should read ‘well we constantly tag the hotel in stories until they get sick of me and offer me a freebie, it’s so easy pose in freebie clothes, look all whistful and demure then they just offer it for free’ such a free loader

Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh on that QandA 🤣 ‘do you book your flights and hotel separate’ her reply should read ‘well we constantly tag the hotel in stories until they get sick of me and offer me a freebie, it’s so easy pose in freebie clothes, look all whistful and demure then they just offer it for free’ such a free loader
I don’t get why she tags the hotel in every post but hasn’t actually tagged PR or Gift which indicates she’s tagging the resort as purely a good deed on her behalf (yeh right!). All that dressing up every night must be exhausting. Where’s the scruffy shorts and bikini shots? Even on holiday she creates a false life 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is that another gifted sofa that looks hideously uncomfortable and staged 🙈 the cream boucle lounge sofa she was previously gifted looked impractical enough but this one is a right dogs dinner with all the odd cushions 🤷🏻‍♀️ Give it 6 months until it shows up on marketplace

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen lots of Instagrammers that have been gifted Balsam Hill trees use gloves. They come with tree so they probably have to use them as part of their freebie!

I don’t get the whole ‘I’ll reveal my tree later’ it’s just a Christmas tree, put it up and take a photo then post it. We don’t need reels and reveals it’s just another pretty Christmas tree
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
I’ve seen lots of Instagrammers that have been gifted Balsam Hill trees use gloves. They come with tree so they probably have to use them as part of their freebie!

I don’t get the whole ‘I’ll reveal my tree later’ it’s just a Christmas tree, put it up and take a photo then post it. We don’t need reels and reveals it’s just another pretty Christmas tree
[/QUOTE]
I have a Balsam Hill tree (that I bought with my own money in a sale) and I have to say the gloves are quite useful when you are bending out the individual branches because they can be quite prickly. However, it would never consider posing with my gloves on. Also, I think the trees are very good but I regret purchasing one from this brand now after seeing how many they have recently gifted to people I can't stand at all.

Reactions: 2
Shocked to see that she is encouraging people to take on debt to buy a stupid looking candle holder from dwell. Totally irresponsible 😡

Reactions: 3
All the staged walk-ins!!! Let me walk through my home with my boots on taking off my coat.
Let me bring in the bowl full of pine cones and gently rearrange them sitting on that hideous black table. Look at me putting up Christmas trees!!! Boring!! So boring!! So boring. Then again can’t stand her monotone voice to match with her monochrome home and wardrobe. That home is so not lived in!
Those fashion videos with her daughter both jumping and change into another set of clothes constantly touching their hair is irritating!!!! Any one else?

• Haha
Reactions: 6