Kirsty Matthews #9 Kirstys crew coming out as snakes, wonder who’s next to take a break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that thats the issue here not one person has held their hands up and to me imo when you say im sorry but ….. thats not a real apology all misty did was blame others she lied about so many things if people want to forgive her thats their choice i am not saying kirsty is blameless but i definitely got the vibe everyone was trying to say in a round about way since mistys been hanging out with kirsty shes changed like sorry no not good enough for me she didn't have to be mod for L and also be on kirstys “side” no one forced her to do that these are HER actions no one elses kirsty and chloe have their own part in this and i am not saying its all misty but since shes the only one to come forward its pointless because i still have many questions myself
None of them ever will stand up and take accountability for their actions. And to be quite honest passing the blame onto others is childish and incredibly pathetic. And I see Kat has joined in on the blame game as well now, Sticking up for Kirsty, why can Kirsty not come on and stand up for herself? No so much of a big gob now is she… Probably sat on the sofa reading these threads screaming at the screen. Come on Kirsty, what are you hiding for. Scared the truth will drag you down further and people might confront you?…

Reactions: 11
None of them ever will stand up and take accountability for their actions. And to be quite honest passing the blame onto others is childish and incredibly pathetic. And I see Kat has joined in on the blame game as well now, Sticking up for Kirsty, why can Kirsty not come on and stand up for herself? No so much of a big gob now is she… Probably sat on the sofa reading these threads screaming at the screen. Come on Kirsty, what are you hiding for. Scared the truth will drag you down further and people might confront you?…
So true, never not had a mouth on her and wanted her say on so many different issues, and a lot that did not involve her..

Reactions: 10
Exactly kirsty would be back defending herself but she cant as its the truth

Reactions: 9
Kats not only playing the blame game she’s also saying that “she was suspicious and caught misty out even before Lisa outed her” yeah sure you did Kat 😂

Remember what you said Kat “Lisa can’t take the limelight for this” 😂 all about the limelight.

Reactions: 11
It seems that all the loudest are now the quietest! 😳 Where's their gobs gone now? Too busy trying to throw each other under the bus!!

Reactions: 15
Kats not only playing the blame game she’s also saying that “she was suspicious and caught misty out even before Lisa outed her” yeah sure you did Kat 😂

Remember what you said Kat “Lisa can’t take the limelight for this” 😂 all about the limelight.
Kat is an idiot. She thinks she is miss marple or something.
she is probably the “reliable” source that’s been proven to be as reliable as a chocolate fire Guard.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kat is an idiot. She thinks she is miss marple or something.
she is probably the “reliable” source that’s been proven to be as reliable as a chocolate fire Guard.
Thats the one thing never got answered who ever was passing this reliable info is the one to blame for most of it

Reactions: 8
Thats the one thing never got answered who ever was passing this reliable info is the one to blame for most of it
I genuinely think they were all just believing anything they were told and running with it. Whatever fitted the narrative they were pushing🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I genuinely think they were all just believing anything they were told and running with it. Whatever fitted the narrative they were pushing🤷🏼‍♀️
That crossed my mind too its just a blame game we will never know the truth everyone is just as bad as each other tbh

Reactions: 7
Who's phone is that on kinky kat vids cos she just dox someone number at top of the page 😂 is it kirsty phone?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.