Kirsty Matthews #9 Kirstys crew coming out as snakes, wonder who’s next to take a break?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will add Troy in. Is there any others that should have their name lit up as well?

#10 Kirsty Matthews is still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the gang have stepped up to take her place!

Reactions: 5
Is this ok?

#10 Kirsty Matthews is still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy, Charlotte and the bandwagon gang have stepped up to take her place!

Bandwagon bit will cover the other cling ons!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is this ok?

#10 Kirsty Matthews is still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy, Charlotte and the bandwagon gang have stepped up to take her place!

Bandwagon bit will cover the other cling ons!!
Perfect, anyone who jumps on the bandwagon will be included

Reactions: 7
Evening everyone it's been a long day and unfortunately still at work. Just caught up with everything nothing changes does it. Does any of that lot go to work? Have partners or children that they should be spending time with? They are like a big bunch of misfit bullies all in a live. It baffles me it really does.

• Heart
Evening everyone it's been a long day and unfortunately still at work. Just caught up with everything nothing changes does it. Does any of that lot go to work? Have partners or children that they should be spending time with? They are like a big bunch of misfit bullies all in a live. It baffles me it really does.
Honestly I personally don't think any of them actually have a real life outside of social media. They laugh at L after she stated her job was to sit and eat all day but their job is literally stalking and harrassing her 24/7. Like I'm sure their families must feel neglected all the time

Wow, you do work long hours. Hope you're near home time now😘

Reactions: 5
Oh wow so owen comes in and says he hates people making jokes about ukraine etc but gobby kat is literally doing that but its ok chuck owen a gift keep him happy! Now they all sat there saying yeah its serious!! Oh wow just wow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.