Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
When Kat said to gastric that “tattle said they’re going to stop me coming for L” It gave the vibes of a kid telling their parent that someone was being mean to them.

If you’re going to go for L Kat do it properly or better yet leave it to the police! You said that you were going to “troll her even harder” how is that going to ‘protect kids’.

People have turned on misty, Chloe and kirsty now you’d be naive if you think you won’t be next. Let’s not forget that Kat doxes innocent people , calls their work/ family etc. FAN BEHAVIOUR.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Thanks for opening the thread and the amazing recap as ever our Betty ❤
Heya sorry had to reply on this thread because i was busy this morning and only just read the thread

My thoughts slowley changed the more i read here at first i was a fan of kirsty gifted her was a massive supporter of her because i genuinally thought she had good intentions i was quite effected when the misty stuff come out because im disabled and house bound dont have a lot of friends and i know this might sound silly i watch tiktok to because i find it entertaining i started watching kirsty after finding out about l and b watched her for a long time and felt i knew her as a friend as i was on every live the tattoo i did find odd but never over questioned anything i trusted the infomation she gave us (like an idoit i was fooled) i guess its gutting to find out someone you supported and gifted honestly does not give a f’’ck about you as a person like she said she did i definitely feel different about her now in regards to misty to me misty chloe kirsty are as bad as each other i still do not believe some of what misty is saying i watched that michelle on some of her own lives and you can tell she has disabillities so it makes me angry for misty and fibro to just be blaming her when on lives the infomation never came from chelle it all came from misty which has been confirmed by several people i do not think were get the whole truth of the situation though sorry for the long post

• Heart
Reactions: 20

GASTRIC

god i'm glad i'm not mentioned in the last 3 pages :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hope you guys and girls are all well
fyi i have made a few changes, listened to your comments and taken advice
i think we (TT) users were drawn into the bullshit and attention of a certain someone, misled and deceived
i for one like to work on facts and i will admit i went on what i was told (by this certain someone)
keep up the great work love having a read from time to time and i hope you don't mind me entering your sanctuary
obviously you are all welcome in my live

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is 100% no way that she is off the app anyone that believes that also believes that pigs do actual fly.
She has all her little ledges that gifted her still probs running to her inbox saying oh you have done nothing wrong all Chloe and Misty.
No everyone of them that knew that account was made and tried to dox someone’s address where kids are is just bang out and then for Chloe to say she didn’t want to say anything because her kids.
Ok get that as a mother you do what you can to protect your kids first but as a human have some decency and say to whoever was doxing addresses enough far to far.
Chloe states oh TikTok mad me a bad person I am really a nice girl well that I have actual yet to see and that’s the truth.
People think that Kirsty was their friend she would sell her big toe for a packet for cigarettes so she has no loyalty to anyone and that was proved over and over again.
Everyone else follow her gifters but did she actual do it 😏.

Reactions: 18
Thank you for the great title @exposedtomatos

Recap-

● Kirsty hasn't returned on her main account but is still there lurking!
● Misty went live to answer everyone's questions but wouldn't answer the main ones
● According to Misty, Chloe did some MI5 stuff and hacked her account 🤦‍♀️Yet she didn't come in once when Misty was live!
● Chloe has opened a FB page that was meant to support people, yet it's full of raffles!
● More and more people are realising that the whole 'protecting children' was a ploy to gain gifts and followers.

☆☆ We do not support L&B! We disagree with the bullying!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

truthwillsetyoufree123

When Kat said to gastric that “tattle said they’re going to stop me coming for L” It gave the vibes of a kid telling their parent that someone was being mean to them.

If you’re going to go for L Kat do it properly or better yet leave it to the police! You said that you were going to “troll her even harder” how is that going to ‘protect kids’.

People have turned on misty, Chloe and kirsty now you’d be naive if you think you won’t be next. Let’s not forget that Kat doxes innocent people , calls their work/ family etc. FAN BEHAVIOUR.
Kat really grinds my gears, acting all innocent in Gastrics live.. If us Tattlers can see through you, you best believe it won't be long til the rest of TT does. The woman has no shame. Like Gastric says the truth will come out, clock is ticking away Kat so it won't be long til it's you on the chopping board along with Charlotte.

Reactions: 17

GoldenTy

I find it odd how everyone is rallying around Jo Coffey following Lucy's comments about her son, don't get me wrong, it was disgusting (she's apparently apologised since) but what about what Kirsty said?
A fundraiser is being started off of the back of Lucy's comments.

Kirsty made jokes about digging him, smoking him in a spliff, someone mentioned her guest box and she said oh Jo's son is in a box and started laughing. 🤔

Seems like Kirsty can do no wrong. Sorry if this has been posted before.

Reactions: 16

Bluepop

VIP Member
Remember when they said Lucy would be arrested under the terrorism act for sharing a picture of Kat’s partner in uniform 😂

baring in mind Kat posted those photos herself on a public Instagram.

sometimes I feel like none of this stuff is real with all the things they come out with.

• Haha
I find it odd how everyone is rallying around Jo Coffey following Lucy's comments about her son, don't get me wrong, it was disgusting (she's apparently apologised since) but what about what Kirsty said?

Kirsty made jokes about digging him, smoking him in a spliff, someone mentioned her guest box and she said oh Jo's son is in a box and started laughing. 🤔

No your quite right. But of course Kirsty can do no wrong. She is the epitome of disgusting if I’m honest. She shows a total disregard of anyone else’s feelings. She can throw out vile comment after vile comment towards others and get away with it but the second something is said to/about her it starts a witch hunt.
She is completely self absorbed and a disgrace to her family, if she was my mother/relative I’d be embarrassed and ashamed.

Bluepop

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS
Bryan caught syphilis from bam bam according to gastric 🤦🏼‍♀️

absolute crack pot

Kat is definitely not innocent 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Kat and Charlotte are saying Krusty should not be bad mouthed because she is not on here to defend herself...

We have seen her in lives so we know shes still on the app, she is chosing not to get in a box or go live because she knows the abuse shes going to get. She knows she is in up to her neck and there is no squirming her way out of it.

She was dumb enough to go along with Misty's BS and is just as guilty. Lets not forget Krusty was playing Cindy's GIRLFRIEND!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Making a big song and dance out of it is just promoting her, ignore her, don’t talk about her. Gather your evidence without an audience. If nobody is talking about her/giving her air time she will get forgotten about and get bored when the gifts stop coming.
Going after someone for their appearance etc is not cool, it’s not the right way to go about anything. People have become obsessed and it’s cringe. If they have done something wrong it will catch up with them, it always does in the end. Leave it to the right people to deal with.

• Heart
It seems that all the loudest are now the quietest! 😳 Where's their gobs gone now? Too busy trying to throw each other under the bus!!

Bluepop

VIP Member
The fact that such a sensitive topic has been used for their own gain is heartbreaking.

A lot of people who supported kirsty and co were survivors themselves. Of course they were going to support a group of people that were claiming to protect children and I can’t really blame them for that.

Not only have these people been survivors of a horrible situation they have also been taken advantage of and essentially become victims all over again 😞 shame on everyone involved!!!

• Heart
  • Sad

With that lot none of them can do any wrong in their followers minds. Chloe used the r slur and nothing was said but if Bryan says it there's uproar. One rule for them and another for everyone else!

And no minions, I'm not supporting L&B!!!!!!!

Gastric, I have a question, how are you intending on getting Lucy off the app please?

How is you showing videos/photos of her going to get her off the app? So many people have done that over the last 2 years.

No hate at all, I'm genuinely curious to how it's going to work?
I've asked it on here instead of in the live because I don't want people jumping down my throat and calling me a n*nce supporter etc

Reactions: 14

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
So what’s true then and what isn’t? Was Krusty a rogue, is Misty lying?

Please, can someone just give everyone a fxcking truth serum and get this over with. Krusty’s a snake, Misty’s a snake, Chloe’s a snake, Kat’s a snake. They’re all breeds of snake so I’m going call them all the lying vipers of TikTok until we actually know the truth.

• Haha

No1cares

Can I ask where the hell did kinky kat come from iv been watching lucy and seeing all this bs unfold for 2 years plus n then suddenly we had DCI kinky on the case

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
I appreciate all of your opinions and believe in free choice, good luck to you all in your search for answers and I hope there is some clarity you can gain from tomorrow night.

I personally won’t be in there as there is nothing else I need to hear, my opinions are based on the months I watched Krusty and her group.
I said what I had to say to Chloe and if I see more of her on tiktok I will post about it should I feel appropriate.

I would just highlight again that everyone should be careful about the Vocabulary that they use to explain/describe people and groups. Opinions are fine, but tattleI feel is about free speech and sometimes I feel like people feel they can collectively police this thread and shut down posts that they do no agree with, such as when ME told the tattlers to‘shut down’ any further posts about Chris after her live with him in the box.
Yeah I agree I’ve also been watching for a long time and don’t need to ask any questions I’ve seen enough.

I do agree that the thread has changed quite a bit which is fine but we have to remember the purpose of tattle. As you mentioned, it’s about free speech. I won’t be playing any part in forming groups etc and will continue to voice my opinion as I see fit.

The thing is about opinions, everyone has one and you can’t please everyone. In all honesty, this thread and tattle as a whole would be very boring and useless if we were all had the exact same opinions on everything.

When it comes to cliques/groups that can very quickly turn into a gang mentality type situation. Gang mentality has been spoken about
previously on this thread and it’s something that a lot of us have said were against.