Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumber1243

I can't keep up with all this tbh, I've been watching all this play out for over a year. What Lucy did to Jo last night was inexcusable I couldn't believe what I was watching! I wonder how this is all going to play out now?

Reactions: 7

Pussy_Shaver_2022

I'm dying at every comment I've read.im so glad I found out about this site after that pathetic tattoo was getting spoken about.
Many time on the fb group I've questioned things and either got deleted or I was called a Lucy supporter 🤣
they never had any proof and that's all they could come back with to try shut people up lol
She'll be back throwing her saggy tits over the arm of her sofa smoking cigs

Old habits die hard 😂😂 She's too bitter to give up TT. She forgets that we have all see her sweary abusive rants. That's the real her, I noticed recently she was all soft spoken like she didn't care or wasn't interested. It's just pure fake! And the fact Chloe or should I say Bagpipes/Mrs Blobby wasn't on her tiktok live tonight is very fishy, She's usually follows her about like a fart 🤔 I reckon something has happened between those two aswell. Basically She's fell out with everyone that's what I think there are more people here than she has let on without a doubt. The fact all these people are doxing & doing what they like will be getting to her. She hasn't got the control of other people. K seems like the kinda person that likes to rule the roost.

Bluepop

VIP Member
I don't see how she can get a ban and all the details be changed and taken over? does that make sense?
Bagpipes also said she was live on that account yesterday so another example of their story being all over the place 😂

rattler89

Chatty Member
It's dumb because if they all just fucked off the app, the drama would stop and they can go live happy lives. It's fuckin tiktok for God's sake 🤣

• Haha
I'm the same everyone. I will not stand with Misty at all. The lot of them are as bad as each other and are the biggest manipulators on the app!

There is no way Misty is in her 20s. She sounds like she has smoked 60 a day for the last 20 years.
I'm a smoker and sound no where near what she sounds like! Gotta be at least 100 a day 🤣😳

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluepop

VIP Member
Could someone make a Troy thread? I would but I don’t know how 😂and the way he’s going on he really needs one.

Wibblywoo

Chatty Member
Afternoon Tattlers,

Sorry wasnt on last night, I was enjoying a night out instead. Been too hooked on TT that I needed some away time 🤣 anyways can someone please give me a recap on what happened

Oh finally Troy has a thread 🤣🤣
I'm not the best person to recap, I was getting confused myself. Crusty is posting new videos, pointless long ones, she's not gone far

• Wow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
What we thinking about tonight's confirmation on Lisas tiktok regarding Cindy being back but apparently now isn't 🙄.. I get she's going to be watching here no doubt but we can chat more here too and I'm deep thought
Its got to be misty i don't know why chloe is denying it though as for chelle i saw her live ages ago i do not want to be rude but it clear she had disabillities so the fact they are now all turning on her saying its her fault is sick

No1cares

How quick she got in that box to cover her self was they all being snake to kirsty after all .... was the plan misty become the new kirsty but it all went very wrong thanks to lisa

Bluepop

VIP Member
See toni last night telling Elliott don't talk about troy but you can say what u like about lucy but don't say bad about troy just say bad about lucy ...
😂😂😂 they’ve all lost the plot. Seems to be one rule for L and another for everyone else.

anyone that says anything against Troy is an L supporter apparently. The thing is, there is 0 evidence which proves L is a groomer (this however doesn’t take away from the other things she’s said and done) but there’s a LOT of evidence against Troy.

truthwillsetyoufree123

Sorry I missed most of it myself
Haven't missed much, just Kat throwing Bagpipes under the bus, basically stating Kirsty had nothing to do with it, she wasn't a rouge mod for Lucy, how she's not on the app cause of death threats even though we all know Kirsty never came off 🤦🏻‍♀️ The usual rubbish from Kat's mouth.

Hope Gastric has fun being the new Kirsty. Won't end well