Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone saying Elliott is dangerous 🤦🏼‍♀️ he is 16 and vulnerable. He doesn't know what half of the stuff is that's being said to him.
I feel for him its down to his parents / care givers to protect him and keep him safe he clearly lacks understanding and its shocking no one is in his life is monitoring him

Reactions: 6
I feel for him its down to his parents / care givers to protect him and keep him safe he clearly lacks understanding and its shocking no one is in his life is monitoring him
It's very sad. He shouldn't be going live with any of them. He's still so young and easily lead. People shouldn't be letting them in their boxes. If people stop doing it then hopefully he'll dissappear from that circle of people.

So L and B are masterminds and E is dangerous 🤦🏼‍♀️
Couldn't make this sh*t up 😳🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Not so long ago bullying vulnerable people was frowned upon, seems it is the norm these days.
How sad!! :sneaky:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
E has been involved with sketchy tit for a long while before L. His brother is usually with him to monitor who he is live with but seems to not be lately.

I finally caught up again!
SLM!

E has been involved with sketchy tit for a long while before L. His brother is usually with him to monitor who he is live with but seems to not be lately.

I finally caught up again!
SLM!
13 pages I missed....🤣🤣 no time to read that LOL

• Haha
It is like 1 huge witch hunt but its witches hunting down each other! None of them understand how to handle things correctly all the day is jump in and out of boxes all day screaming shouting or controlling one another!

Reactions: 8
First time I’ve seen real tears come from Lucy, tbh you can see the effect it’s having on her. No I don’t agree with anything she or Bryan does or says but it’s still not right. Now the whole elliot thing is yet more drama. All boils down to Krusty and her witch hunt! It’s sad to watch. Bryan should get everything that’s coming to him and I hope it happens soon but Lucy is quite clearly vulnerable herself.

Reactions: 10
First time I’ve seen real tears come from Lucy, tbh you can see the effect it’s having on her. No I don’t agree with anything she or Bryan does or says but it’s still not right. Now the whole elliot thing is yet more drama. All boils down to Krusty and her witch hunt! It’s sad to watch. Bryan should get everything that’s coming to him and I hope it happens soon but Lucy is quite clearly vulnerable herself.
It’s just insane! They all seem to think that they’re judge jury and executioner. Always expecting people to justify themselves and answer to them.

If they have done something that’s against the law let the police deal with it. Instead they’re harassing L & anyone that doesn’t agree with kirsty and co or they’re obsessing over L playing coinmaster 😂

Been reading all the threads, Got to admit I have gifted kirsty in the past, the past few weeks I've been thinking about what she's really like. My partner commented last night basically saying how dare she sit and attack someone for doxing when she's done the exact same thing to more people than just L and Jo! (He was blocked before he could comment further)

I agree with everything being said, happy people are starting to realise who she really is!

As for chloe, can't stand the gobby blob, she's so far up kirstys arse it's sickening🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know this isnt lucy thread but somthing crossed my mind lets say these alligations are rubbish and not true and they can prove to the police how they are being bullied harassed online as well as things being sent to their house etc if there both “vunerable” (have my own thoughts on that but we move ) could they not get some sort of order to move and keep their location a secret and possiably a name change due to them being vunerable and safety at risk not too clued up on the law but surley they would be entilted to that with them being vunerable and life could be threatened?

I know this isnt lucy thread but somthing crossed my mind lets say these alligations are rubbish and not true and they can prove to the police how they are being bullied harassed online as well as things being sent to their house etc if there both “vunerable” (have my own thoughts on that but we move ) could they not get some sort of order to move and keep their location a secret and possiably a name change due to them being vunerable and safety at risk not too clued up on the law but surley they would be entilted to that with them being vunerable and life could be threatened?
At this rate with the amount of abuse they’re getting, people turning up at their house etc it’s possible 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s just insane! They all seem to think that they’re judge jury and executioner. Always expecting people to justify themselves and answer to them.

If they have done something that’s against the law let the police deal with it. Instead they’re harassing L & anyone that doesn’t agree with kirsty and co or they’re obsessing over L playing coinmaster 😂
Oh if you go into L lives and I see you in there, you will be blocked from my live..like who the hell do you think you are mush.

If it's all proven as false and malicious then I think they will rehome them. They have a duty of care. Everyone knows where they live and what allegations are being used.

Reactions: 4
Been reading all the threads, Got to admit I have gifted kirsty in the past, the past few weeks I've been thinking about what she's really like. My partner commented last night basically saying how dare she sit and attack someone for doxing when she's done the exact same thing to more people than just L and Jo! (He was blocked before he could comment further)

I agree with everything being said, happy people are starting to realise who she really is!

As for chloe, can't stand the gobby blob, she's so far up kirstys arse it's sickening🤢
The brown nosing in that one is strong! Welcome to the thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.