Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I’m fxcking fuming! That is completely wrong and disgusting and I fxcking hope if they’re caught out ie CCTV and messages etc, that they get done for that. That’s wrong on so many levels, confidentiality between the patient and NHS! I did always wonder how K got L’s Dr’s name, but I genuinely put it down to L or B mentioning it on a live and never questioned it!
I believe this can be possibly reported to the ICO, or even CQC to investigate K**t staff as whistleblowing. It is more than Lucy doxxing her own address, as these people are purposely trying to gain access to her information illegally and fraudulently. It is a huge breach if they are getting this information from an NHS source and very serious.

Reactions: 9
Just caught up! Have just got back home. I don't know how many mods Krusty has left, I've seen Misty, Loopy one and british mum one. Haven't seen any of the other mods recently.

The group is clutching at straws hard! The thing is we don't want drama we just want the issues of Misty jumping sides addressed and to stop lying. You don't owe it to us but you do to your followers! The more lies you tell the further you're digging. Nothing but bullies screaming in the name of children!!

Welcome new tattlers, it's always lovely to meet new members

It’s just insane! They all seem to think that they’re judge jury and executioner. Always expecting people to justify themselves and answer to them.

If they have done something that’s against the law let the police deal with it. Instead they’re harassing L & anyone that doesn’t agree with kirsty and co or they’re obsessing over L playing coinmaster 😂
Oh if you go into L lives and I see you in there, you will be blocked from my live..like who the hell do you think you are mush.

ImThatGirlxo

Hi Everyone. 👋🏼🙂

Whooooosh, this made a good read. 😜 Thank you everyone for getting me up to date with the Misty drama, I didn’t see it all unfold at the time. ☹

P.s - The nicknames are unreeeeeaaal, 10/10 to you all. 👏🏼😂

All is very quiet today hmmmm. 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Also I know that Troy blocked Dan yesterday and apparently know that there was something fishy about Dan. Probably because of how he’s always calm and knows how to have a genuine conversation with people without shouting or using n in every sentence

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Makes me sick 😷 That they can justify Misty people need to stand up and take action for her accountabilities 😡😡😡
Exactly that. It's complete and utter madness how many are still brainwashed by their lies and deceit with so much proof now out there about Misty. Like Lottie and Pauline really annoyed me last night. If she's so innocent like she's saying why hasn't she gone live to address it

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
4 pages I’ve just had to read too! Sounds like it’s all kicked/kicking off😅 we’ve deffinately not been deleted are still here, nice try whoever said that👋

• Heart

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Krusty has said before that with a name and date of birth she can access their medical records, which is how she knew Lucy's Dr surgery and registered GP. Krusty also asked people for Jo Coffeys date of birth so she could find out more about when she went missing. I wonder is Si partner "legs" also works in the NHS?
Fucking disgusting if so and they should be ashamed of themselves and be reported to their employers.