Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rattler89

Chatty Member
I'm assuming misty has enough info to dox kirsty, which is why she is ignoring the shit storm

Reactions: 9
Lucy was live the other day slating step mums and if u didn’t birth the child then it’s not yours etc etc pissed a lot of ppl off
Yeah I completely disagreed with her saying that. It's a vile thing to say. Chloe said someone on here mentioned it but I didn't see the comment.

Bluepop

VIP Member
I didn’t watch dans live so not sure what happened there.

Quick recap of the rest:
Lisa went live, bagpipes was in the comments saying she’s doing her own thing and wouldn’t comment on the misty situation.
L went live with someone who was making s3x noises and showed his bum.
L and B were very mad at some girl because she called B a n

Not that much happened tbh

• Haha

ImThatGirlxo

Genuinely makes me cringe that K see's herself as someone who has a right to know other peoples information anyway. Krusty babe, you're not the law & if you was this world would be even more terrible than it already is. Get an actual job & you won't have time to get messed up in any of this idiotic shit.

• Heart

greeneyes23

Soooo anyone else think she’s known all along about misty and that’s where she’s been getting her info from?

18-19 months? I don’t think she’s been after Lucy that long has she!?

Her attitude absolutely stinks. If she really believes she’s raising awareness and trying to get Lucy off the app, she needs to take a long hard look at her own behaviour and realise why people are turning against her!!

Spf50

Chatty Member
I said yesterday more proof would come one thing about lisa is she comes with real proof, now whats misty going to do and whats kirsty and chloe gonna say its literally from thr horses mouth!! Come on what you saying now scooby and gang!!

rattler89

Chatty Member
Possibly could get a move but knowing l&b they’d dox their own address. Whether it be purposely or not. Wouldn’t make sense as they’d end up having to move constantly. They don’t help their own situation either do they the way they speak to people

I don’t know if I’m just being slow but who is S the paramedic?
Isn't that the guy that dressed up as L once they spread that fake rumour of L going to court? They had some sort of gross party. Was weird and a little traumatising to watch

Tattooguy

Like someone’s said before, she’s giving out alleged n0nces numbers 🧐 interesting thing to do when there could be kids watching her live
As I said kids will be watching and only takes 1 child thinks its funny to call or text bryan and if he is a child groomer then that child could be in danger but no its funny to kirsty n Co to dox bryans number on an app for 13yrs plus

Of course people are turning. I’ve had messages.. several of them.. so yes it does need addressing the silly idiots. People trusted her and people GIFTED her. We all have the right to be told the truth. One of her mods is still on there who has turned. Right under her nose and she has nooooo idea. Poor cow 😂

• Haha

youaintnoone

Chatty Member
Lisa hasn’t doxed her name, address, phone number she’s outed her for who she is nothing more than that!!

• Heart
Mad isn’t it 😂😂 I’m glad these threads have opened up the conversation though because before people were too scared to speak up.

They’re obsessing over this coinmaster thing aren’t they. I’ve never played it, can you talk to people on it?
I honestly cannot belive Kirsty and the scooby gang are trying to cover it all up. It's madness. You can clearly hear it's Misty. I wonder what they'll say today. I am thankful for this forum at least we've been able to say our opinions without the fear of being doxxed, threatened etc

• Heart