Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tattooguy

I'm surprised lucy ain't kicked off about misty u know ... was lucy in on it to start with to get kirstys n trotters info 🤷‍♀️ but it all went tits up on mistys part

Reactions: 8
On tonight's episode of Jeremy Kyle. We have a tik tok fude. Kirsty states your boyfriend is a nonce lucy. Can you confirm this is true. After the break we have misty whose stuck on the fence and its all untangling in front of us.

• Haha

Tattooguy

Yes that is correct, then she started getting confidential information and then started doxing
Yep iv watched her way back from when she lost her job n people use go at her for being on benefits and smoking in the house etc.. she was a no body and she will be again soon with the way it's going

What exactly does a Chloe live entail? Up until recently, she was basically a top knot with eyebrows and eyes that said or added very little to Kirsty's live, other than to seemingly give Kirsty someone to bounce off (barely).
She should change her name to Kirsty's lap dog

• Haha

GlitterFairySparkle

Yeah they definitely love that block and mute button!
That is why I only ever ghost watch most LIVE'S then it keeps me safe very very safe and I don't miss as much 😁X

I'm calling it a night tattlers👋 It's certainly been eventful to say the least, let's see what tomorrow brings!

The only things they know how to turn on
Goodnight sleep well 😴 see you tomorrow bright and early 😁❤ X

GlitterFairySparkle

Yes I got caught up in record breaking time for me 🤣😁
Can I ask who "Cabbage" is please? Ghost watching hasn't helped as I miss a lot of people's names.

boeboe

Misty is clutching at straws now to write a big post to cover her!! She’s pulling the wool over so many ppls eyes.. who does she think she is writing a statement like that 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

I stand with lisa 10000 percent
Lisa hasn’t doxxed Misty she hasn’t gave out her real name her phone number or her address

• Heart

truthwillsetyoufree123

Can someone give us a rough summary what happened with Dan last night? Apparently he had a lot of trolls and people going for him 👀
Not much. Some girl called Pauline went for Lisa cause of her doxxing and bullying people all the time, yet when questioned why it's ok for Misty and others to dox and bully she didn't really have much to say, Lottie then had a turn at going at Lisa as well for the same thing. Wasn't an exciting live to say the least. An account came in asking why people were bullying misty etc which in my opinion was Misty behind the account. bagpipes also in there trying to stay relevant and wanting to sort everything out with Dan. Pretty much it to be honest

Attachments