Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluepop

VIP Member
Proof simba changed his acc to bambam, no its not a fake bambam kat, so go see your mate simba and get the truth love!!
Kat doesn’t have the ability to critically think and is clearly quite stubborn. Still waiting for you to apologise to the innocent people you doxed ⏰

Reactions: 9

KrustyTheClown

Chatty Member
Everyone can have their own opinions apparently which is clearly not true 🤷🏼‍♀️
We can’t even ask questions, Anti got blocked from K’s live last night for asking a genuine question about M with no rudeness or anything. They’re all liars the lot of them! God I’m so angry, again😡

greeneyes23

There all as bad as each other you think as family they would stick up for her or even keep quiet but to slate her bully her the way they have no wounder L says she has no family
Sorry it’s off topic of Kirsty but Josh has called out Bryan for a boxing match 🤦🏼‍♀️ How pathetic can you get? I’d love to see him knocked out don’t get me wrong but IF (and it’s a very big if as Kirsty has most likely ruined it) there’s an on going investigation it would go straight down the drain.

• Haha
Well I can sit here and say there’s a good few people who have messaged me about switching after all of this has came to light they are no longer on her side either… looks like her wall is crumbling fast. She certainly has someone right under her nose who she needs to look closer into 😏😏
We all did warn Kirsty a while back that the walls were closing in! I'm pleased people are finally starting to see.

CinderRuckingFella

Misty/Cindy/Louise's FB speech for those who cannot see it.
I can hear her smug gravelly, very distinctive voice as I read that, she’s such a supercilious prick of a woman.
“my admin team” oh shut up you daft twat! You’re not important, nor are you the leader of some amazing organisation.
You’ve been caught out, just own it! Be honest, you’re getting more gifts on the KrustyClam side and you’ve defected for good now!!

Morning all 😂👋🏼

• Haha

Tattooguy

Someone on here said they got kirsty fake account name if wanna pass it on to 1 of us we I'm happy to message it to lucy to get kirsty blocked off Lucy's live

I’m having a break because I’m so poorly…. I’m not addressing misty business. No hun your having a break cos you’ve all been caught out and your not addressing the misty sh*t cos you are all hiding. Your saying ‘what’s it gotta do with any of you’ when actually it has everything to do with us.. we trusted this person for help when needed with ‘protecting our children’ and some people have gifted misty. SO YES it does have everything to do with us. Stop being a bunch on Fanny’s and actually ADDRESS who this fake ass person is…. 🙃 get well soon, hun

• Heart

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Anyone know what Misty looks like I've always wondered I say mid 40s, glasses and smokes 800 cigarettes a day to get a voice like that 😂

• Haha

boeboe

What’s really annoying me today with their fb group saying we’re taking ss and posting them here yet they allow there followers to ss L live and post on the group with everyone’s tt names on the pics 🤔🙄🤣🤣 can’t make this shit up
Bea if your reading this be a babe and make your group followers aware of the rules thanks you f*ckin hypocrite

• Haha

Bluepop

VIP Member
It’s obvious L has been through stuff and the things she’s mentioned we all knew, they’re difficult things to go through. We shouldnt however be comparing trauma and telling people that your pain is worse than theirs.

I wish L would get the professional help she needs. I also agree that the threats etc are disgusting and so unnecessary. The people that threaten are usually the ones with #bekind in their bios.

This hate campaign that kirsty and co have started has made it all so much worse.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
They would have been better off just admitting it rather than lying. They tell people not to mod for Lucy yet she has, then not to watch her lives yet again they do. It's double standards. I can see just by the group people are questioning it all. They were silly to lie, it's made it worse. The recordings definitely weren't the same that Kirsty played. I screen recorded most of Lisa's live.
And i think we have to remember what ever anyone thinks of anyone there will be some people really effected by the information coming out tonight because they might have followed this whole situation for a long while and are most likely hurt

Your right she would have been better doing a video or going live explaining it all there is no getting out of it its definitely her and if kirsty is lying to protect her shes just as bad

• Heart

elephant98

E has said other people have groomed him before. He’s vulnerable and I don’t think he understands what these things mean.

It’s clear that E messages L constantly and has done for a while. He’s even changed his TT name to a name like L’s 🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t like how there all going for him on a live! He’s 16 they should be doing it in private

Lalatata2019

Morning all!

I've really struggled up get up in the mornings since joining this thread, I now know why Krusty is such a lazy toad.

• Haha