Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what crusty will say to this. Still be in denial. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t all in on it
Oh I bet they will lie and say it's not Misty. Even with receipts thrown in their faces they still try and say it's not true! Lisa came with the receipts, something them lot don't do!

Reactions: 10
Wonder what crusty will say to this. Still be in denial. It wouldn’t surprise me if they weren’t all in on it
Crusty and Crew would try and talk their way out of a crack in a wall. Many of their crazy delude cultures followers will sadly believe anything and everything that comes out of CRUSTY THE LENGENDS big lying mouth!!

Oh I bet they will lie and say it's not Misty. Even with receipts thrown in their faces they still try and say it's not true! Lisa came with the receipts, something them lot don't do!
And that is a FACT ❀ X

Reactions: 8
Finally read it all 😁
So the other day when lucy outed mittzy Facebook she was straight on a live defending her name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but Lisa comes with proof and she is silent says alot.
And kirsty the other day said she been after lucy for nearly a year, but today is saying a year and a half duck me January really has gone slow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Finally read it all 😁
So the other day when lucy outed mittzy Facebook she was straight on a live defending her name πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but Lisa comes with proof and she is silent says alot.
And kirsty the other day said she been after lucy for nearly a year, but today is saying a year and a half duck me January really has gone slow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Welcome to the thread πŸ‘‹ it's always lovely to see a new name. The lies they trip up on etc is crazy!

Ooo bloody heck πŸ«–β˜•
New thread 🀣🀣 wonder how fast we will fill this one 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They need to stop using children to try and guilt people in to supporting them. It really infuriates me. Taking the piss out of someone's weight, hair etc does not raise awareness about n*nces. It makes you look like bullies. After clout for the gifts. It's morally wrong!
But they are not N0nce hunters they are bullies targeting ONLY L&B all the real hunters go after ALL N0NCES not just a select view!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.