Kirsty Matthews #6 Crusty crew clams up as the Tattlers open up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well, my friend has just been through all posts on that FB page... Admins of that page I know you're reading this so can I ask why some of Ls old mods have their phone numbers posted on there?? Mod lottery as you call it mmmm??
Seems only admins of the page are the only ones that know who the rogue mod is for L.. Could it be your beloved Misty or whatever her real name is again by any chance

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I really do belive it will change a lot of people's minds. Especially since they're lying to everyone about it. People aren't silly. They will definitely see.
Yess!!! The video kirsty played is not what was played by lisa the one by lisa was 120% misty/cindy at the end of the day people deserve an explanation and for misty to go quiet saids a lot but we shall see how this plays out

Reactions: 8
Thank you @GlitterFairySparkle for the
title.

Just to sum up for future people from outside sources popping in.

We aren't a L&B thread, you need to take that else where.

We are against crusty bullying people with zero evidence. She has spun a false narrative and unfortunately fooled a lot of people into thinking she actually has a leg to stand on. Sometimes it's hard to see the truth but I ask you to question, have you yourself seen physical proof of her claims? And then ask yourself, why are you blindly following a stranger on the Internet that has no credibility.

WE DO NOT SUPPORT L OR B. WE DISAGREE WITH BULLYING!!
I am sat here drinking my bottle of wine 🍷 and I feel very emotional but I am so shocked 😲 I got the thread title thank you 😊❀ to all that voted πŸ€—
Now as usual I am playing catch up as I am as a snail 🐌 or should that be a slug 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yess!!! The video kirsty played is not what was played by lisa the one by lisa was 120% misty/cindy at the end of the day people deserve an explanation and for misty to go quiet saids a lot but we shall see how this plays out
They would have been better off just admitting it rather than lying. They tell people not to mod for Lucy yet she has, then not to watch her lives yet again they do. It's double standards. I can see just by the group people are questioning it all. They were silly to lie, it's made it worse. The recordings definitely weren't the same that Kirsty played. I screen recorded most of Lisa's live.

Reactions: 11
They would have been better off just admitting it rather than lying. They tell people not to mod for Lucy yet she has, then not to watch her lives yet again they do. It's double standards. I can see just by the group people are questioning it all. They were silly to lie, it's made it worse. The recordings definitely weren't the same that Kirsty played. I screen recorded most of Lisa's live.
And i think we have to remember what ever anyone thinks of anyone there will be some people really effected by the information coming out tonight because they might have followed this whole situation for a long while and are most likely hurt

Your right she would have been better doing a video or going live explaining it all there is no getting out of it its definitely her and if kirsty is lying to protect her shes just as bad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And i think we have to remember what ever anyone thinks of anyone there will be some people really effected by the information coming out tonight because they might have followed this whole situation for a long while and are most likely hurt

Your right she would have been better doing a video or going live explaining it all there is no getting out of it its definitely her and if kirsty is lying to protect her shes just as bad
So many people trusted and looked up to them, so people sadly will definitely be hurt over it. We all heard the voice note, misty has a very distinguished accent and voice so it was very obvious. I think Kirsty and Chloe have shot themselves in the feet lying and covering for Misty/Cindy.

Reactions: 11
Yeah they definitely love that block and mute button!
That is why I only ever ghost watch most LIVE'S then it keeps me safe very very safe and I don't miss as much 😁X

I'm calling it a night tattlersπŸ‘‹ It's certainly been eventful to say the least, let's see what tomorrow brings!

The only things they know how to turn on
Goodnight sleep well 😴 see you tomorrow bright and early 😁❀ X

So many people trusted and looked up to them, so people sadly will definitely be hurt over it. We all heard the voice note, misty has a very distinguished accent and voice so it was very obvious. I think Kirsty and Chloe have shot themselves in the feet lying and covering for Misty/Cindy.
Well the thing that gave it away for me do you remember a few nights ago someone kept going in doxxing chloes mum ? Kirsty denied then chloe confirmed it was her ? Kirsty then goes why would you say it you always deny infomation along with certain other comments made in the live i was just thinking its her theres no way out of that i got say i am shocked myself i read it on here but never actually thought it would come out as true

• Wow
And all of this in the name of saving children πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
The truth is out let’s see what they do now shall we love Lisa only come with proof

Reactions: 9
Well the thing that gave it away for me do you remember a few nights ago someone kept going in doxxing chloes mum ? Kirsty denied then chloe confirmed it was her ? Kirsty then goes why would you say it you always deny infomation along with certain other comments made in the live i was just thinking its her theres no way out of that i got say i am shocked myself i read it on here but never actually thought it would come out as true
Lies always have a way of coming out. It was just so hypocritical of them all. I've said all along I don't support L&B but the way everything has been done is shockingly vile. I wonder if Kirsty will speak the truth tomorrow on live, sadly I think for some it's too late.

The truth is out let’s see what they do now shall we love Lisa only come with proof
Welcome to the thread πŸ‘‹

Reactions: 7
Well Lisa has put more messages up on a video regarding Misty for all to see now. There's no coming back from this at all Misty

• Wow
Lies always have a way of coming out. It was just so hypocritical of them all. I've said all along I don't support L&B but the way everything has been done is shockingly vile. I wonder if Kirsty will speak the truth tomorrow on live, sadly I think for some it's too late.

Welcome to the thread πŸ‘‹
Thanks for having me

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.