Kirsty Matthews #5 Snakes and more Snakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only lost as to why you stick up for someone who lies all the time. L and B are vile individuals all I hear is them calling everyone fat cunts and ugly. Yet if they could move in that hoarder flat and look in a mirror they may notice just how ugly they are etc
Please point out where we've said we support them. I remember a lot of us stating Many many times that we don't!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m only lost as to why you stick up for someone who lies all the time. L and B are vile individuals all I hear is them calling everyone fat cunts and ugly. Yet if they could move in that hoarder flat and look in a mirror they may notice just how ugly they are etc
None of us support them.
We don’t support the bullying that they are subjected to daily.

Reactions: 6
You need to find her thread

Reactions: 2
Absolute classic. Brilliant. You total dunce twit.
Never heard the word dunce
We’re not sticking up for anyone, have you actually read the threads?

Reactions: 4
Actually it about the bullying and doxing wrong people and the whole showing stuff thats meant to be kept off tik tok if there is this so called big case

Reactions: 3
They bully anyone who comes on there lives if you had any care in the world you’d encourage Lucy to get up lose weight get healthy do some cleaning instead you all watch her killing herself yes great people you are
And what do You do?? Plz explain or off u pop

Reactions: 5
They bully anyone who comes on there lives if you had any care in the world you’d encourage Lucy to get up lose weight get healthy do some cleaning instead you all watch her killing herself yes great people you are
So do you encourage Lucy to lose weight?
Do you even know what is going on or are you just guessing.
Kirsty is obsessed with Lucy, she talks about her for about 12 hours of the day every day and encourages people to harass her. We don’t support that, and we don’t bully people

None of us support them.
We don’t support the bullying that they are subjected to daily.
Exactly, and we’ve clearly stated numbers is time we don’t support n0nces either.
I think you’ll find people have tried in the past and even messaged but nothing happens. You’ve clearly not read all the threads, so come back when you have.

They put that poor young paige all over tik tok n fb and it was the wrong girl what if some nutta felt it was OK to go to that girl and hurt her cos they saw she was meant be a lucy mod ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.