Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m having serious voice note withdrawal symptoms.
Crusty you promised, how could you let us down like this. We were all hyped up and ready waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On a serious note though I’d love to no who are actually close to her as in no her number talk to her privately etc 🙃🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Finaaaaally caught up 🤣🤣 I was reading the pages and the pages kept going up. 10 mins to go to see if krusty goes live 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She ain't coming live tonight. She's bricking it that people have finally found out about her. Also Lucy made her look stupid today 🤣 how can anyone take anything she says seriously now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just adding my username isn’t even my name so😜🔦🔬🔍 come on detective Krusty n clam xox

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know her, know her story but don't like her.

I'm worried about going to sleep and having to catch up with the posts 🤣 slept through my alarm this morning didn't I and didn't have enough time to put my socks and draws in the tumble dryer!!! Had to dry them with the bloody iron for a minute 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.