Kirsty Matthews #4 Crusty Cave and her Scooby Gang

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i very muchly completely totally enjoyed watching her cracking last night
I especially loved the startled rabbit face, the oh so slowly wiping off of the smirk, which turned to horror, it was bleeping fabulous. Excuse my profanity, but it was heartfelt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Guess the letter word Krusty is allergic too

I’ll hint

S_o__r

Maybe she feels unwell Cus she’s had a shower!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know what though, Si is very much in the hang but not in the gang and his wife seems very quiet and does as she's told so i think shes suspicious

Reactions: 4
Could be I could be her closest friend mwahahahahaha 🙃🙃🙃🙃
It's me. I'm her dog. This place smells like an ashtray. The water bowl hasn't been changed. She hasn't picked my tit up in the garden for 2 weeks, she scratches her minge and then pets me. I need an intervention to get me out. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I tit myself earlier when I went on the turn and accidently said a name I shouldn't have. Oops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Krustys got the loch Ness monster hiding in her coochie that's why Chloe's so close to her now

• Haha
It's me. I'm her dog. This place smells like an ashtray. The water bowl hasn't been changed. She hasn't picked my tit up in the garden for 2 weeks, she scratches her minge and then pets me. I need an intervention to get me out. Thanks.
Faaaaaif? Is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've noticed the mange spot on your back too, can't you escape, won't the neighbours take you in, can I send you some Canistan cream.

• Haha
Howling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.