Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the troll who is supposedly CW going in and out of kirstys lives the last few days?

Reactions: 1
Been ghost watching her live shes just said how much she loves her aunty with dementia yet goes on to say how she stunk of piss and could not cope doing the job changing nappies i would never discuss a member of my family like that especially if they have somthing like dementia and for all you sat watching the live saying nothing shame on you !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I simply do not understand why she does not leave the house ever! Why would you get deliveroo for fags and 1 can of monster when you live close to a shop.. I dont think her ankle problem would restrict her as much as she makes out.

I simply do not understand why she does not leave the house ever! Why would you get deliveroo for fags and 1 can of monster when you live close to a shop.. I dont think her ankle problem would restrict her as much as she makes out.
Because she’s lazy as duck! Her ankle seems to be fine when she’s walking round B&M weekly. Never known someone to complain so much about being skint yet will pay almost double price to get her fags and energy drink delivered. She has multiple shops within walking distance of her house, just pure laziness

Reactions: 2
Caught her live a few minutes ago and here we go again with the Lucy and Bryan stuff!! Please no I had enough of it last time 😔

• Haha
She has a VERY strange obsession with Lucy and bryan… I really don’t understand it. The way she flex’s her mouldy willy tattoo too… it’s very odd

She has a VERY strange obsession with Lucy and bryan… I really don’t understand it. The way she flex’s her mouldy willy tattoo too… it’s very odd
I find it very strange they have suddenly popped back up, I wonder if CW had anything to do with it.

I find it very strange they have suddenly popped back up, I wonder if CW had anything to do with it.
It wouldn’t surprise me. A bit of a coincidence that it’s happening on her birthday weekend while she’s at legs/Leah’s house. CW was always jealous of Kirsty and Leah’s friendship. (Even if Kirsty is just in it for the free nails)

It wouldn’t surprise me. A bit of a coincidence that it’s happening on her birthday weekend while she’s at legs/Leah’s house. CW was always jealous of Kirsty and Leah’s friendship. (Even if Kirsty is just in it for the free nails)
Yeah it would not surprise me if CW has something to do with it, she seems to have a lot to say but will not brave talking to her herself. Is legs called Leah, I thought her name was leandra?

Yeah it would not surprise me if CW has something to do with it, she seems to have a lot to say but will not brave talking to her herself. Is legs called Leah, I thought her name was leandra?
No her name is Leah. Leandra is a made up name they use to take the piss when anybody asks her real name. I believe they ‘try’ to keep legs info private as her husband (bfg/simon) was reported to his place of work due to him also trolling LR, completely irresponsible considering the work he does. I say ‘try’ to keep it private as you can also count on the kids to spill the beans

Isn't Leah's husband a paramedic? Someone said they'd seen him in an ambulance Programme? still think that's how she got some of LRs info.

Her kid wanted a bike for Christmas so she got him the helmet for Christmas and no bike, she could have got a second hand bike in her budget for him. It does not make any sense.

• Wow
  • Sad
Her kid wanted a bike for Christmas so she got him the helmet for Christmas and no bike, she could have got a second hand bike in her budget for him. It does not make any sense.
Shut up 🤣 whatt why that makes no sense
---
It makes no sense got to be a joke right?

Shes a happy one today lost her snake and has gone right off on everyone on her live trying to help then saids she wont thank people for it 😂😂 she really dont care for her animals at all why have them if you dont care

Shes a happy one today lost her snake and has gone right off on everyone on her live trying to help then saids she wont thank people for it 😂😂 she really dont care for her animals at all why have them if you dont care
She is a bundle of fun today isn't she. I was on her live last week and she was complaining she won't get compo from the shower burn. She will not get that gastric sleeve. She makes so many excuses why she can not get a job it's cringe.

She is a bundle of fun today isn't she. I was on her live last week and she was complaining she won't get compo from the shower burn. She will not get that gastric sleeve. She makes so many excuses why she can not get a job it's cringe.
Someone suggested a weekend job and she was not happy about that 😂😂