Kirsty Matthews #11 Kirsty remains AWOL. Bully crew are still a bunch of sad, twisted waffles. SLM&WLM ✌

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A storm is definitely brewing … she’s removing multiple mods now. Even mad mum who visited kirstys house not too long ago? I’m sure it’ll all come out eventually
Wernt mad dad and mad mum besties with cw and gaz? I have a sneaky suspicion they were bitching about kirsty together and its all come out the thing is if your going to say stuff say whats happened i dont believe its all over cw calling out another mod thats part of it but not the cause of it kirsty didnt sound too happy after the night out guess time will tell

A storm is definitely brewing … she’s removing multiple mods now. Even mad mum who visited kirstys house not too long ago? I’m sure it’ll all come out eventually
Oh my god completely forgot about mad mum she was in all the time wasn't she. 🤔 Wonder why she was de-modded never to be seen again.

Reactions: 1
I still wanna know what happened between her and cw 👀
I think CW just showed her true colours in the end, I always thought she was abit full on and always in fear of missing something. When a few of them surprised Kirsty at her house and CW was giving the sob story oh I'm not coming.... It's like she wanted everyone to beg her to go and low and behold she jumps in her car. I just found her behavior really strange towards Kirsty and the others. If Kirsty missed her comment because she wasn't looking she kick off she was being ghosted. She called out another mod last night for being two faced, and fair play to her for doing so, because CW and kel have nothing to come back with that's why they're staying 🤐 and it always comes back to CW she's incredibly jealous of the girl they met on the night out.

Reactions: 3
Na there’s something weird about this man - in this 2 minute video alone he talks about ‘going down on her’ ‘sticking his stick in her hole’ ‘naked squirt cream’ all whilst sitting round the DINNER TABLE with his YOUNG CHILDREN. I’m all for being open and comfortable with your kids but that’s too far
IMG_3723.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They way Dave speaks around the kids is awful, She seems to think it's fine along with the causal racism 🙄

They way Dave speaks around the kids is awful, She seems to think it's fine along with the causal racism 🙄
Ah yes, plenty of casual racism too. She says the kids are teenagers, not babies but still completely inappropriate to be spesking like that in front of your children

She's upped her mods even more. And won't let any troll in. Do you think CW knows alot more than we think 🤔

Hi Dave 👋 tittle tattle twit here. Thanks for confirming that you read this page 😏 in response to your latest remarks - yes you’re right. Kids do hear worse things at school, but like you said, they’re kids. They know no better, they’re testing their boundaries, they’re still figuring out what is and isn’t appropriate.

Now a 40 odd year old man should know better. Whether they hear it at school or not, the fact it is coming out their parents mouth, at the dinner table is inappropriate. You should be educating children to have respect and manners, not joining their childish behaviours

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi Dave 👋 tittle tattle twit here. Thanks for confirming that you read this page 😏 in response to your latest remarks - yes you’re right. Kids do hear worse things at school, but like you said, they’re kids. They know no better, they’re testing their boundaries, they’re still figuring out what is and isn’t appropriate.

Now a 40 odd year old man should know better. Whether they hear it at school or not, the fact it is coming out their parents mouth, at the dinner table is inappropriate. You should be educating children to have respect and manners, not joining their childish behaviours
I haven't seen her live in a while did he reply to us tattlers 😂😂

I really want to know what happened between her mad-mum and mad-dad? Someone questioned her the other week and she just said life takes people in other directions sometimes and quickly changed the subject 🤔 I wonder if she's team CW. Don't think iv seen her since they all met at her house in the summer.

Reactions: 2
Admitting to bullying someone all the way from primary until highschool so much so the girl didnt do her GCSES, yeah something to be proud of 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Anyone seen cancer warriors post on tik tok? I feel like the beans will be spilled very soon