Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Tattlers, finally caught up 👋

Well it has been said, but it was certainly the calm before the storm weren't it? Absolute madness. It just doesn't make sence and the whole thing of Billy duelling L last night as well, I saw he was on with her twice last night
I did think if he had been arrested why is he dualing?? Then i watched him and he is gathering evidence now to give to police on lucy and bryan, maybe he knows if he duals her bryan will kick off and then more evidence? I just dont understand why it has anything to do with him?? Its gone from saving kids to bullying to get evidence as thats the only way they are going to get lucy or bryan arrested as the ponce bit isnt working?? Thoughts??

Reactions: 5
I love Billy Toad, he does comedy and just wants to make people laugh. I'm unsure why L and B target him and not Krusty, Chloe, Kat, Troy, Mazza and the other spiteful bullies who take it a lot further than making silly videos for a laugh.
Josh sucking up to bully squad like he used to with Kirsty is so cringe.
Lottie is so triggered by TattleLife its ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 8
I love Billy Toad, he does comedy and just wants to make people laugh. I'm unsure why L and B target him and not Krusty, Chloe, Kat, Troy, Mazza and the other spiteful bullies who take it a lot further than making silly videos for a laugh.
But he got himself involved in the l and b stuff. Its all good making people laugh but not when it turns into bullying. The memes he does are bullying its not funny. Thats just my opinion 😊

I did think if he had been arrested why is he dualing?? Then i watched him and he is gathering evidence now to give to police on lucy and bryan, maybe he knows if he duals her bryan will kick off and then more evidence? I just dont understand why it has anything to do with him?? Its gone from saving kids to bullying to get evidence as thats the only way they are going to get lucy or bryan arrested as the ponce bit isnt working?? Thoughts??
Worst way to gather evidence though. Antagonising someone until they snap 🤷🏼‍♀️

It all needs to be left to the police. L&B are their own worst enemies, I’ve mentioned before they’ll be responsible for their own downfalls. We’ve mentioned on here that bullying them, calling takeaways, putting their property on gumtree etc just makes them victims and is very counterproductive.

Reactions: 10
Worst way to gather evidence though. Antagonising someone until they snap 🤷🏼‍♀️

It all needs to be left to the police. L&B are their own worst enemies, I’ve mentioned before they’ll be responsible for their own downfalls. We’ve mentioned on here that bullying them, calling takeaways, putting their property on gumtree etc just makes them victims and is very counterproductive.
Yep exactly how i feel. If they are doing illegal stuff then police will deal with it, but them retaliating to what is happening to them wont help any case. 😊😊

Reactions: 7
Your entitled to your opinion, as is everyone here.

In my opinion Billy is just as bad, he is a bully. Making disgusting images of L isn’t “comedy” it’s done for clout and to antagonise L&B.

Happy Friday Tattlers ❤! Hope everyone is doing alright and for those feeling a bit rough, I hope you are feeling better very soon 🤞🏼. Thread 10 already and a brilliant title idea including all the cling ons 😂.

1 thing though that's stuck in my head since #9 that's really annoying me is the whole donating the money to a children charity from merch 🤮! I can't get my head around the logic of it all...

They want to donate money, that they've made by bullying someone online that they believe is a n0nse... to a children's charity 🙄. Is that out of guilt because they know they've screwed up 'protecting kids' on TT, I wonder.

They could of actually helped just by leaving L&B well alone so they aren't even relevant and reporting anything they felt wasn't ok to the right authorities. Instead they decide to publicly bully and humiliate them knowing it would jeopardise any court case if there was ever one needed and the survivor would not get justice thanks to them, plus more would actually be at risk if what they say about B is true

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Its gang mentality as soon as one hears about drama they allll go over!! It all gets nasty! They need a life they treat it as anyone that does not agree with them are against them so go causing drama!!

Reactions: 9
Its gang mentality as soon as one hears about drama they allll go over!! It all gets nasty! They need a life they treat it as anyone that does not agree with them are against them so go causing drama!!
They are like flies to sh!t when drama starts.

I know. They will go after anyone for a bit of drama.

🤣 oookay then

Isn’t that exactly what they all do? 😂 bring up peoples past? If everyone lived by that wouldn’t they just forget A’s allegations because they’re in the past. Of course not, one rule for them another for everyone else 🤦🏼‍♀️

Happy Friday Tattlers ❤! Hope everyone is doing alright and for those feeling a bit rough, I hope you are feeling better very soon 🤞🏼. Thread 10 already and a brilliant title idea including all the cling ons 😂.

1 thing though that's stuck in my head since #9 that's really annoying me is the whole donating the money to a children charity from merch 🤮! I can't get my head around the logic of it all...

They want to donate money, that they've made by bullying someone online that they believe is a n0nse... to a children's charity 🙄. Is that out of guilt because they know they've screwed up 'protecting kids' on TT, I wonder.

They could of actually helped just by leaving L&B well alone so they aren't even relevant and reporting anything they felt wasn't ok to the right authorities. Instead they decide to publicly bully and humiliate them knowing it would jeopardise any court case if there was ever one needed and the survivor would not get justice thanks to them, plus more would actually be at risk if what they say about B is true
What I don't get is L& B don't go in anyone else's live shouting and putting dp pictures up of any of them.. they stay in their own live

Now who is the bullies 😱

What I don't get is L& B don't go in anyone else's live shouting and putting dp pictures up of any of them.. they stay in their own live

Now who is the bullies 😱
This is what i said yesterday, the bullys all go in other lives then say l and b will get their details and dox! No thats the bully crew that do that to anyonr that goes anywhere near lucy. Its nasty maybe people just want to chat to her?? Its mental. All the things they accuse l and b of is actually what the bully crew do!! Its so frustrating. They just dont care either! Imagine being known on tt as a bully!! Maz said yesterday shes not there to make content or gifts, ermm no love ur there to bully and laugh at people! Making jokes about ukraine! Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 6
They seriously dislike us on here 🤣🤣 the irony of them saying we bring the past up 🤦‍♀️

👋🏻 Hey Haters 😘
They dont like the TRUTH and people that stand up to them, and the fact that they cant dox any of us as they dont know who we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a safe place to have an opinion so nothing happens to you. No one can attack you or your friends/family!
The fact mazz says we twist it all, nope we see the truth we hear it come from their mouths but they forget what they say and deny deny!!
Get out into the real world live your life!!

They dont like the TRUTH and people that stand up to them, and the fact that they cant dox any of us as they dont know who we are 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is a safe place to have an opinion so nothing happens to you. No one can attack you or your friends/family!
The fact mazz says we twist it all, nope we see the truth we hear it come from their mouths but they forget what they say and deny deny!!
Get out into the real world live your life!!
Whenever we disagree with them we're either L&B supporters, n0nce supporters or liars! 🤣🤦‍♀️ why are they so bothered about us if all we do is lie 🥱 more cling ons are appearing by the second! They need to leave their home and go out in the real world! However would they cope if the Internet went down!

The same box jumpers are still jumping boxes! Anything for a bit of drama and attention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.