Kirsty Matthews #10 Still in hiding, so Troy, Mazza, Lottie, Kat, Billy and the cling ons have stepped up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had no power, finally return. Left on thread 8, page 39... returned to thread 10... wtf happened 😭🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guess whos back
Back again

putins back on the thread yay 😁😁
Hey everyone missed so much 🀣🀣

Edit not the real putin just to protect myself with the worlds current events

Is does say I'm not Putin ain't that a major give away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just caught up... Just wow... Speechless again.... More import things going on than all of that lot.... Nothing but bullying idiots

Reactions: 6
So Marion has said billy got arrested at 3pm but Billy commented on Simbas post 4 hours ago….Pretty sure them times don’t add up?πŸ€”

Hey peeps! Not been around for a few days but see we are already on #10 🀣 off to have a little night time read 🀩🀣

Reactions: 5
I take it Billy got detained for 7 hours . However again if lucy was that upset with him over it . Why is she dealing him . Just a question and top of that whynis she asking for 3 roses .

I take it Billy got detained for 7 hours . However again if lucy was that upset with him over it . Why is she dealing him . Just a question and top of that whynis she asking for 3 roses .
Dualing

Josh must have seen how many gifts billy was getting when dueling L so now he’s dueling πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Dualing
It’s so silly that she keeps accepting the duels πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ You’d just ignore and block wouldn’t you.

The 3 roses is for the speed challenge.

Josh must have seen how many gifts billy was getting when dueling L so now he’s dueling πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
I thought that! He jumped straight in after Billy left. Probably had pound signs in his eyes πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ L doesn't help herself at all by keep duelling them. I'd block the lot of them and be done.

Night Tattlers πŸ’œ

Welcome back, that must have been pretty grim without power. πŸ˜₯
Hey lovely just replying as the other thread is locked.. I do work long hours 14 hours a day I'm absolutely knackered every night and I've not been around much today as my sugars was low and my eyesight is very blurry tonight not even my glasses have helped I'm struggling a wee bit to type this but I'm heading to bed now I've finally ate and showered and am shattered. I'm not at work until 11 am tomorrow as I'm going to get some bloods took at the doctors. Lots of love and hugs to all the tattlers. Night night talk tomorrow xxxxx

I thought that! He jumped straight in after Billy left. Probably had pound signs in his eyes πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ L doesn't help herself at all by keep duelling them. I'd block the lot of them and be done.

Night Tattlers πŸ’œ
It pisses me off we know they duel for gifts but L is just as bad as she let's it and encourages it and blocks then unlocks.. They all piss me off tbh. Sorry I'm grumpy tonight Betty it's been a long day. Love to you all xxx

• Heart
Another one dualing "not knowing" but watched for months, then the usual in the chat! Lucy will dox etc ermm no its the haters that dox! They are all very boring now and its the same tit different day!

Morning Tattlers, finally caught up πŸ‘‹

Well it has been said, but it was certainly the calm before the storm weren't it? Absolute madness. It just doesn't make sence and the whole thing of Billy duelling L last night as well, I saw he was on with her twice last night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.