Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I've watched this so many times, but pretty sure her 2nd leg starts lifting before her hands are near it. They also move with her pretty well when she shuffles along the bed 🫣

She’s currently having a hypoglycaemic episode , munching on a tub of glucose chews, thought she couldn’t eat anything at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s currently having a hypoglycaemic episode , munching on a tub of glucose chews, thought she couldn’t eat anything at all 🤦🏼‍♀️
I thought she was an ‘aspiration’ risk! 😂 Now she’s saying she’s not had feed for 3 days..

Reactions: 3
What is sad is that she has a vulnerable person in her box being her ‘minder’ (not to mention all the vulnerable people she rotates as mods).

Reactions: 2
She's a very good weight for someone who supposedly doesn't have any nutrition for days at a time. Her legs also have good muscle tone for someone who's paralysed.

Reactions: 6
She's a very good weight for someone who supposedly doesn't have any nutrition for days at a time. Her legs also have good muscle tone for someone who's paralysed.
I don’t watch her for long because she infuriates me. But does she claim to have nothing down those “tubes” other than pushing medication 24/7, which, down a NJ shouldn’t really be happening as they are placed in the jejunum which is more fragile than the stomach it’s self. If not, where’s the central line & TPN?

I don’t watch her for long because she infuriates me. But does she claim to have nothing down those “tubes” other than pushing medication 24/7, which, down a NJ shouldn’t really be happening as they are placed in the jejunum which is more fragile than the stomach it’s self. If not, where’s the central line & TPN?
She said the other day that she can’t have TPN due to it damaging her liver.
She’s currently changing her tapes for her tubes , she must do this about 20 times a day, I’m surprised her skins not peeling off her face .
That NG drainage tube is totally used so she can drink as many cans of her beloved Monster & not gain weight from the calories.

If she says ‘ but yeahhh’ again I’m going to scream 😭

Reactions: 1
She said the other day that she can’t have TPN due to it damaging her liver.
She’s currently changing her tapes for her tubes , she must do this about 20 times a day, I’m surprised her skins not peeling off her face .
That NG drainage tube is totally used so she can drink as many cans of her beloved Monster & not gain weight from the calories.

If she says ‘ but yeahhh’ again I’m going to scream 😭
For someone that claims not to have money so has a PayPal and mods send her stuff, she could drink much cheaper drinks than monster too

Saying her address has been leaked now

She’s got her feed on for a change , you can see it coming right out the drainage tube
Had the feed on for all of 10 minutes🤦🏼‍♀️

Don’t forget guys, she never sleeps, never watches tv, doesn’t have any hobbies and it’s too dangerous for her to leave the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t forget guys, she never sleeps, never watches tv, doesn’t have any hobbies and it’s too dangerous for her to leave the house 😂
Too busy changing her tube tapes & grinding up vitamin C pills for anything else 😂

• Haha