Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hinting for money again 😡 ‘checking’ her bank account and using the sad voice because her money must come in next week instead - then the sad face. Now the offers of sending money to her come rolling in and mentioning the wishlist. Apparently she’s not put the wish list up but she definitely did because I went through it and clicked ‘buy elsewhere’ on everything 😂 (sorry not sorry). There was like glucose tablets and all sorts on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Saying her address has been leaked now

She’s got her feed on for a change , you can see it coming right out the drainage tube
Had the feed on for all of 10 minutes🤦🏼‍♀️
Clearly they are both NG tubes then 😂😂
Feed goes in/ feed goes out and she’s clearly eating off camera to maintain her weight. Also the fact she says she can’t have TPN is lies. If you were TRULY not absorbing anything and you were that malnourished your bloods became deranged and organs began to fail you’d be placed on TPN as a life saving measure. The consequences would have to be dealt with during the time you were on it.

I cannot wait to see this all unfold. I came across a girl yesterday called Ruby Jane - she has over 1.5 K in & lots of very angry women in the box and she was admitting lying about needing a transplant and being ill & losing a child. I think she’d been called out on angies live

Only a matter of time for Kirsten 😅

Reactions: 1
I watched one of her lives and she speaks very patronisingly and rudely to people asking simple questions or making innocent (not offensive) comments. Calling everyone “lovely” doesn’t change her words, tone of voice and expressions!

Reactions: 4