Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across K at the weekend. What a crank she is šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s so obvious when sheā€™s lying and when sheā€™s telling the truth. Saying she canā€™t do hobbies as sheā€™s got arthritis but she can sit on a live for hours on end fannying about with her tubes?
I know that not all disabilities are visible but apart from those bloody tubes there is absolutely nothing about her that would make anyone assume she was ill. She makes a mockery out of the genuinely ill people out there. If you read here K then please please do some proper research about EDS because you donā€™t have a clue what youā€™re talking about. Ooh and donā€™t bloody go live, keep your chats private with your enablers. Silly girl going live then complaining that people are watching/sharing her live šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I really don't understand if she has seizures so often and is such a risk from them which is apparently why she does lives so she has eyes on her all the time, with mods having her 'care plan' and her dad's number, why doesn't she have 24 hour carers. She's often not got the right fluids, feeds and glucose and evidently not adequate levels of care.
I doubt the carers enjoy going there too, I've heard her empty her drainage bag into a bucket which I assume she leaves for someone else to empty, she can move about so there's no need for that when she could go and empty it into the sink or toilet. I bet she snaps at them too.
Funny how some ex mods are all commenting on tiktok accounts exposing her saying she was rude and they'd sent her things. I tend to just watch from the outside now and again now rather than go into the chat.

She spends the majority of her lives crushing pills & putting them up her tube , literally non stop without a break , nobody needs this amount of medication sheā€™s 24 hour pill popping. Sheā€™s definitely at it, itā€™ll be vitamins out Holland & Barrat sheā€™s sitting crushing. The lassies a crackpot. I hope sheā€™s receiving proper psychiatric help as she badly needs it

Reactions: 3
interesting sheā€™s been called out on having a short term NJ tube in place and not a silk .. suddenly sheā€™s got a silk tube. NJ are a nightmare to pass .. itā€™s not something youā€™d do without good reason. Itā€™s not uncommon to end up on IV fluids because thereā€™s not been the capacity to pass an NJ within a hospital setting.

Reactions: 2
She said earlier she got the new NJ tube placed today at hospital, she said she had to go to the paediatric department to have it done . Sheā€™s full of shite

Reactions: 1
She said earlier she got the new NJ tube placed today at hospital, she said she had to go to the paediatric department to have it done . Sheā€™s full of shite
Not the local private clinic she usually goes to and is in and out within half an hour?? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Meds are constant, all day everyday!

Has anyone ever watched Sarah Louise.autistic1989

Another one who claims ā€œseizuresā€
Another one who claims ā€œgastroperisisā€ despite being the equivalent to becki jones
Another one who thinks sheā€™s a medical professional despite never having a job in her life
Another one at a&e 24/7 demanding fluids & an Ng tube
Another one who claims sheā€™s ā€œvomitingā€ & having seizures all day every day (however perfectly able to sit on live slagging off the NHS)
Another one with a bio filled with ā€œdisabilitiesā€

Gosh there are so many of them.

Sheā€™s live now ā€˜answeringā€™ questions with her dad in her box. Sheā€™s just admitted she has both epileptic and non epileptic seizures but in fact nobody knows really because sheā€™s still in the process of investigation šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚. Biggest bombshell for me was when she admitted she doesnā€™t actually have a diagnosis of EDS she just heard the word being thrown around basically but she knows itā€™s a connective tissue issue. The thing Iā€™ve heard her say the most is that she has classical EDS and has known since birth because they did genetic testing. She is one sick individual but mentally not physically and tonight has really angered me. She stumbled over a lot of her diagnosis's and itā€™s clear very little is the truth.

Iā€™ve missed all of the above but itā€™s 2am and she is still pushing drugs and her dad is there. Someone asked if she had asked the vets to put her down yet and one of her mods forwarded the username to her dad (who is sitting in another room). Her parents, or at least her dad, are certainly enabling her. She may have some disability but not on the scale she makes out.