Kirsten Cunningham - Chronickiki

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl!!
She accused me about lying about my child having actual medical conditions. She and another girl harassed me for years!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Every single time I see on live she’s faffing around with her tube and injecting something into it. Surely it’s not something that needs to be done 24/7. Also why does she talk in that croaky week little voice all the time. It’s jarring.
An NG /NJ tube can irritate your throat however I don’t buy for a second she has stomach paralysis my child has it and can honesty say 5 min on live and a fake seizure 🙄 that this whole thing is in her head and she’s just mentally ill .
she would never need to buy any of those things a doctor would give them to you. There is no reason to need to faf with a feeding tube that often. The whole things made me so mad

Reactions: 1
Caught her live the other night. She had a couple of people in her box and they were chatting away. Clearly not liking not being centre of attention she did the world's fakes whine 😂

Has a paralysed stomach but is able to drink she also has an iv for fluid so why does she need to drink surely she wouldn’t be thirsty. I imagine you may get a dry mouth but surely not thirsty.

Attachments

Has a paralysed stomach but is able to drink she also has an iv for fluid so why does she need to drink surely she wouldn’t be thirsty. I imagine you may get a dry mouth but surely not thirsty.
I think she said it's for comfort which makes sense but also makes sense if it's for flavour?
Although I did watch some other tiktoker who has gastric paralysis and she eats some food and says she can drain it out of her stomach. So why can't Kirsten also eat some foods (I've seen her have jellybeans but this girl was eating more). Although the other girl did say it was to promote whatever little movement she does have so maybe Kirsten doesn't have that

My daughters had it since 2020 and she eats and drinks and dose not have a tube anymore.
There are medications that make your stomach contract and move the food out of the stomach it’s not 100% and can often give her diarrhoea instead. honestly there is zero reason to have two tubes 😂 she could pause a feed and push her meds through. Not to mention I thought she had a Hickman line to
She claims to have a liver issue yet is very vage on what’s actually wrong with it.
Told someone in her live recently she had no family to call when she was having a fit 🙄but have just seen her talking to her dad. The only thing wrong with her is the stuff going on in her head.

I’ve just scrolled into her live. It’s a very weird sadistic set up. The fake rolling of the eyes, the enablers telling her to take her “rescues” and that she’s “pre ictal” - is she epileptic or is this the trendy non epileptic “seizures”?
no medical professional would tell you to use rescue meds without having a seizure 😂😂😂
Also the tube situation, an NG has to be tested before use, she’s sat there with gloves on with a syringe. What a freak

I literally happened to click onto her live on my fyp when she was having a supposed fit and was blocked instantly because they were saying anyone that isn’t a mod off the live! I watched on another account and she was fitting until her aunty and uncle arrived with someone on the live also calling an ambulance. By the time the live was ended, she had been fitting for over 30 minutes and was conveniently off the camera the whole time. Does she have munchausen?

I literally happened to click onto her live on my fyp when she was having a supposed fit and was blocked instantly because they were saying anyone that isn’t a mod off the live! I watched on another account and she was fitting until her aunty and uncle arrived with someone on the live also calling an ambulance. By the time the live was ended, she had been fitting for over 30 minutes and was conveniently off the camera the whole time. Does she have munchausen?
For certain!

Her mum came into the live just now as she was doing the tired slow voice and her mum could not give two shits. She was saying I don’t feel good, my mod txt you how am I feeling and her mum was like right ok 😂

• Haha
Probably why she came in. I've noticed before that her dad pops in the live when he's been called to see what's actually going on before he goes round.
Her mum came into the live just now as she was doing the tired slow voice and her mum could not give two shits. She was saying I don’t feel good, my mod txt you how am I feeling and her mum was like right ok 😂

Probably why she came in. I've noticed before that her dad pops in the live when he's been called to see what's actually going on before he goes round.
Sorry I meant her mum came into the live cos she went to her house. And her mum was just not reacting to anything she was saying and she goes shall I come off the live for a bit mum 😂
You can tell her parents just have had enough

• Haha
Her parents must be so over this by now, I feel sorry for them. They know their daughter is ill but mentally ill.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she used to go by another name a few years ago? Like stardust or something?
---
I’ve remembered it now! She went by Paige dying stardust. And she used to go live with a beanie hat on saying she was end of life and it went on for like a year and then it came out she was faking it. I just googled dying stardust and it’s this girl I swear! Looks exactly the same and she did the same stuff with the tubes etc

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she used to go by another name a few years ago? Like stardust or something?
---
I’ve remembered it now! She went by Paige dying stardust. And she used to go live with a beanie hat on saying she was end of life and it went on for like a year and then it came out she was faking it. I just googled dying stardust and it’s this girl I swear! Looks exactly the same and she did the same stuff with the tubes etc
Different people but do look very much alike. Paige was from Aus or New Zealand (can’t remember which) but they both have Munchausens for sure!

Wait I think I might have it wrong actually. But doesn’t this look like her? And online loads have said she was faking too. Feel awful now if this isn’t the same person so sorry x

---
Different people but do look very much alike. Paige was from Aus or New Zealand (can’t remember which) but they both have Munchausens for sure!
ah was she definitely faking when too? I just remember getting the same feelings watching her that I did with this girl, but then felt bad for feeling them in case she was actually unwell.
They look so similar!

Wait I think I might have it wrong actually. But doesn’t this look like her? And online loads have said she was faking too. Feel awful now if this isn’t the same person so sorry x

This is the person you were thinking of, she still had Munchausen, she caused the sepsis herself by keep messing with her wounds (which is why she would have casts on). Her parents posted the whole story somewhere.

Kirsten is English and does look a lot like her and is also faking alot of her medical stuff.

Wow crazy how similar their stories are, I wonder if Kirsten is taking a bit of inspiration from Paige at all. It’s sad that Paige did that to herself