Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey 👀
He's got even less than normal on for this mornings funky 2 step spin and shuffle. .
Alright mate, we get it, youve had a lil sun bed . . 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 1
He's mixed it up a bit today . .
Started his funky 2 step with a handstand 🤣
Makes me laugh how he does the same limited moves regardless of what song is playing. ..
The shooting imaginary guns upwards is a particular favourite as is the over spinned spin, today he over spun by ½ a turn ( still trying to style it out)
Oh Kirk as cringy as it is. .
I do laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's mixed it up a bit today . .
Started his funky 2 step with a handstand 🤣
Makes me laugh how he does the same limited moves regardless of what song is playing. ..
The shooting imaginary guns upwards is a particular favourite as is the over spinned spin, today he over spun by ½ a turn ( still trying to style it out)
Oh Kirk as cringy as it is. .
I do laugh 🤣
Ha ha love it! And not forgetting the obligatory toe tapping, and then the hip wiggling to try and entice the laydeeez over to his Only Fans account 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lads how have we not mentioned this mornings video?! The pelvic thrusts in time with the music right at the beginning. I haven’t even finished the video yet cause I ran straight here, going to finish it now….

Loool he did a double spin ffs!
I feel bad taking the piss cause I actually really like Kirk but these videos are too much 😂😂😂😂

ETA: now he’s filming himself driving, pretending hes not aware of the camera, Kirk I love you but please, stop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The car video was absolute butt wrenching cringe. I kept waiting for something to happen, but no.

Reactions: 4
Why does Liam Tuffs always wear tiny white shorts?....its pishing down with rain, cold and he's still walking round like a Florida tennis pro.

• Haha
Why does Liam Tuffs always wear tiny white shorts?....its pishing down with rain, cold and he's still walking round like a Florida tennis pro.
He's a better dancer
More schlong . .

Kirk aspires to this "different" person amongst the same people ( like Liam then) 🤔

Does anyone know, is Liam still with his wife?
She used to feature in his vids ( not dancing) but hasn't in a LONG while . .

Those videos he does with Harry. . His "best mate"
Im beginning to think they're more about Kirk than they are Harry, he's forever side eyeing and checking himself out .. its NOTHING to do with H, nothing 🙄

Reactions: 3
Today, he treats us to him playing an imaginary keyboard during his funky 2 step "dance" 🥴

• Haha
I really don’t like the way he shows off his son. It’s not endearing, it’s all for show. Really puts me off him tbh.

I did appreciate the shout out to “real women” yesterday though. I’m glad he’s talking about subjects many don’t.

I really don’t like the way he shows off his son. It’s not endearing, it’s all for show. Really puts me off him tbh.

I did appreciate the shout out to “real women” yesterday though. I’m glad he’s talking about subjects many don’t.
I agree, did you see the long hover of his legs while watching a film with Harry?
Totally unnecessary

I agree, did you see the long hover of his legs while watching a film with Harry?
Totally unnecessary
After leg day 🙄

It’s the way he asks his son questions purposefully to show what a great dad he is. When it’s for show it’s not genuine. Like just get on with it and stop proving yourself and most of all, stop showing your son!

He comes across as very immature.

Reactions: 5
After leg day 🙄

It’s the way he asks his son questions purposefully to show what a great dad he is. When it’s for show it’s not genuine. Like just get on with it and stop proving yourself and most of all, stop showing your son!

He comes across as very immature.
Did you hear him corrected by Harry, making out he'd had all these toys for his birthday and all he wants to play with is a balloon that he's had to KEEP blowing up . .
No, only once Dad 🤣

Reactions: 3