Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why he says drink when he’s talking about the Nicola Bulley and river situation, is it an Essex thing they call a river a drink? Confused 🫤

Anyone know why he says drink when he’s talking about the Nicola Bulley and river situation, is it an Essex thing they call a river a drink? Confused 🫤
I live north east and its also a saying up here. Not necessarily a river but any type of water (sea etc)

Reactions: 2
I live north east and its also a saying up here. Not necessarily a river but any type of water (sea etc)
I’ve lived in the north east all my life and I’ve never heard that before. I’ve heard people describe alcohol as ‘drink’ but never a body of water. You learn something new every day! :)

Reactions: 3
I never knew he had a girl. Did he have her first and then not allowed to see her and then when he got another lady pregnant? Is it the little lad he’s always with on his Instagram?
Does he just have the 2 kids? Has he ever seen violett since?

Does anyone remember that a few weeks ago Kirk was on his Insta stories saying he was stressed after the work week ever, he alluded to it being business-related and being done over or a falling out. I wonder now if this was linked to him falling out with Dapper Laughs? 🤔

They have definitely fallen out. The tour and podcast was going to be the both of them, then he completely disappeared from all mentions.

Reactions: 1
Kirk has recently done a podcast with Liam Tuffs. He speaks about being robbed of £15k by a “good friend” from investing in a business. Wonder if that’s Dapper? But then I think, surely not over £15k?

• Wow
This early morning dancing that he does, I get he's trying to be positive and all that. . But its so cringe to watch, it looks like he's dancing to a completely different song than whats playing 🤭

Plus, its a Liam Tuffs thing . .

Reactions: 5
I think he just cba.

Probs hates her mother.
He talks about her on the latest podcast. Obviously it’s his side of the story but an interesting listen. If it is t true and I was the mother of his child I’d be responding.

There’s no reason for him not to apply to the court, he could self represent himself if money is an issue. But he doesn’t seem short of a few quid