Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you hear him corrected by Harry, making out he'd had all these toys for his birthday and all he wants to play with is a balloon that he's had to KEEP blowing up . .
No, only once Dad 🤣
That didn’t go unnoticed 😂

I’m intrigued by his friends who does the drop shipping or whatever it is. It’s so MLM you know it’s not going to end well.

The thing is, is Kirk actually comes across as a decent guy. His heart is in the right place, but I don’t think he thinks.

Reactions: 1
After leg day 🙄

It’s the way he asks his son questions purposefully to show what a great dad he is. When it’s for show it’s not genuine. Like just get on with it and stop proving yourself and most of all, stop showing your son!

He comes across as very immature.
Fake Quickenden is the same with his step son.

• Heart
Id never noticed him pulling himself back in with his imaginary rope in his dancing 😂
Oh Kirk 🤭

• Haha
Hes doing that telling us but not telling us, someone's stayed over last night 😂
Date night food photo, extra dog in the garden and 2 plates of breakfast this morning.

Im heading over to the off topic thread "what gives you the ick"
Guarantee, there'll be "Stayed over at my dates house and he got up in the morning and started sock footed, bare chested, dancing, badly!" 😂 AND recorded it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it true that he was working in construction, there were stories about it a while back? I swear I saw him in Costa in a building gear a few weeks ago but partner swears it wasn’t him!

New game. Keep the sound off and watch his morning dance story, then guess song. I got today's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Proper on 1 this morning. ..
Handstands and ½ twists a plenty.
Probably because he had his lady friend over with her "baby dawg" last night?

I sincerely hope his morning dance is all done when he says "Ill nip down and grab us a cuppa" and she's not ever going to walk in on this!!
Or, maybe 1 day we'll be "treated" to the pair of em shooting imaginary guns, playing non existent pianos and hurling themselves in on see through ropes!!

The list is endless. .
Im here for this excitement 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
2 dinners tonight ( headed "She's delicious")
2 dogs playfighting
2 legs draped over "her" legs

C'mon Kirk, enough of the "teasing" its a bit cringe . . Just share ya news?

Wonder how he'll enter the kitchen for his "dance" in the morning 🤭

Reactions: 2
He showed her yesterday and today. He’s pretending to show the dogs but getting her in, it’s like something a 15 year old would do.
Considering not long ago he wanted to chat a woman up in Costa he can’t be with her that long but is social media launching the whole thing

He’s such a bully !!! Outing that woman’s insta on his page cause she said OMG cringe !!! bleeping waste of space and he is cringe im embarrassed for him every morning

He IS a bully . .
If anyone DARES to not be blowing smoke up his arse he's bleating . .
Its NOT the 1st time he's plastered someones comment all over his sm.

*EDITED TO ADD*
Ok, so that was a cock up on that poor womans part, she obviously thought she'd sent the dance to her friend where in actual fact she'd sent it to HIM, where is the nastiness on HER part? Its her opinion. . We're all entitled to 1 . .

I hope you're a tattler Ellie?
We all agree with you 🤣
And re watching his "dance" just now had me notice a new "move"
Answering an imaginary phone 🤣
CRINGE 👀

He should practice what he preaches . .
Be kind.
How about stfu?

More teasing today like a 15 year old . .
Where was he? Lakeside? Look at this most beautiful woman in the world ( as he zooms in on his mum)
And again tonight, face blocked out but her hair draped onto his shoulders 🥱

Zzzzzzz

Last edited:
It’s funny how it’s women he calls out….. does he do it to men?

It’s funny how it’s women he calls out….. does he do it to men?
Not that I've seen?
Think today, he's shared a ss of a fella "biggin him up"
Todays "dance" I think he does a lil spin, but in the opposite direction 😂 you can imagine what THAT does for his balance!!

I think we should have a game of dancin bingo? 🤔
How long will it be before he treats us to a "special"?
Will he include his "best mate" Harry

OR His new "mystery" woman?

He’s such a bully! Why would he care if someone called his dancing cringe - I thought he’s meant to be resilient?

His attitude around women is disgusting.

why's he caring about her accidentally sending it back to him...

he's making a mountain out of a mole hill and made HIMSELF look a total dick

and another thing, I think the lady looks great for 58, she looks younger than him...

what's with his nose? it's like they plastic ones attached to fake specs
---
and his deep facial crevices are shocking for a bloke his age...

iv seen 70 year olds with less wrinkles
---
Screenshot_20240329-141513.png
Screenshot_20240329-141329.png

---
⬆
and that's with filters

Last edited:
Reactions: 5