Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and another thing, I think the lady looks great for 58, she looks younger than him...

what's with his nose? it's like they plastic ones attached to fake specs
---
and his deep facial crevices are shocking for a bloke his age...

iv seen 70 year olds with less wrinkles
---
View attachment 2844119View attachment 2844120
---
⬆
and that's with filters
He’s scummy bringing her age into it. Surely his mum is around the same age and one is ageing better than the other.

He’s so fake with his mum and his son being his “best friend”. Grow up.

His ageing is to do with ❄

Reactions: 3
He’s scummy bringing her age into it. Surely his mum is around the same age and one is ageing better than the other.

He’s so fake with his mum and his son being his “best friend”. Grow up.

His ageing is to do with ❄
I actually thought his mum looked like she'd dabbled in hard drugs over the years ( wouldn't have mentioned it if HE hadn't got personal about Ellie)

I too, cannot stand when someone says their child/parent etc are their best friend. . Its all for effect.

Those deep deep wrinkles, I wonder if they are the knock on effect of having botox/filler in the past? He's had teeth and hair. .. and a nose job hasn't he?

Anyway, funny how now he has a "lady" in his life, his halo is slipping again . . 🤔

Reactions: 4
I actually thought his mum looked like she'd dabbled in hard drugs over the years ( wouldn't have mentioned it if HE hadn't got personal about Ellie)

I too, cannot stand when someone says their child/parent etc are their best friend. . Its all for effect.

Those deep deep wrinkles, I wonder if they are the knock on effect of having botox/filler in the past? He's had teeth and hair. .. and a nose job hasn't he?

Anyway, funny how now he has a "lady" in his life, his halo is slipping again . . 🤔
She looks like Jade Goody’s mum. Funny as his dad aged so well!

Im sure she’s a lovely person though.

The mask slips with him and you can see a really nasty side.

Reactions: 5
She looks like Jade Goody’s mum. Funny as his dad aged so well!

Im sure she’s a lovely person though.

The mask slips with him and you can see a really nasty side.
He's obviously been through a lot the last few years but I'll never forget how nasty he could be in Towie so agree about letting his mask slip.

Reactions: 5
his mum looks like she has missing teeth...

its probably her drug using that's dissolved them

Reactions: 2
The stories Kirk posted from Snowden’s yesterday showed his face in clear daylight - he wants to take a look in the mirror before slagging off women’s appearances on Insta! Those are some deep wrinkles when the phone filters are off, those years of substance abuse are fast catching up on you Kirk, so maybe focus on yourself before slagging off women in future!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
this is random, but was his dad that died really his real biological dad??

he looks nothing like him, and with his mum's drug past, it does make you wonder

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Leg day for Kirk today 🥱
Wonder if it'll make any difference to his funky 2 step dancing in the morning 🤔