Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
I always fancied his dad, however unlike the GC I would never have made him an apple pie.

I remember the first episode I ever saw of TOWIE and it still has me in stitches; it went something like this:

Read with essex accent - I paraphrase

Mark: are you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren: Yes i am
Mark: but why you avin your mark tat-ooo removed
Lauren:ermmmmm hummmmmm (*thinks* cos u shaggin sam u shit)
mark: i didnt realise how much i love you til i heard you avin your mark tat-ooo removed - marry me
lauren: yippee

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
He did talk about that recently. He said he didn’t want to do that because from what he’s seen his daughter is happy and well looked after and while she’s very young he doesn’t want to come along and interfere in her life especially as she won’t really know who he is, it could be quite disturbing for her. I’m not sure why the mother doesn’t let him see her.
Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
It is very sad about the death of Mick Norcross. He used to come into the garden nursery I worked at and he was always so friendly and pleasant. I was pleasantly surprised that he enjoyed gardening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Make It Stop

VIP Member
So I’ve listened to that whole podcast.

Firstly I will say I’ve always like Kirk, not sure why cos he is extremely volatile at times but I’ve always found him likeable and I loved what we seen of his dad.

I found him a bit contradictory in regards to why he valued ‘fame and fortune’ over making good and honest decisions. He says he let TOWIE producers and others get inside his head cos of the money he was earning and he’d come from a council estate but that was only true of the life he had with his mother. He always had a nice lifestyle with Mick. If he had of said my ego took over cos of the attention this fame brought me and I lost my way I would have completely believed that to be true but he kept referencing having nothing which wasn’t true. His dad was always in his life and provided well for him.

Another thing was when he stated lots of times that he had no money when he was with his daughters mom again not entirely true. If he could afford to do coke everyday then he had money and there’s no way he could have sustained his addiction without money.

I liked the podcast but I did find him a bit disingenuous at times.

Reactions: 16

Twittwat

I know he came across as a bit of a tit on TOWIE but does anyone follow him now? He seems like such a good genuine guy and a brilliant dad. He seems happy with his partner and I think it’s fair play to him for grafting all the time to earn money. He’s just started/starting a new business so he can provide for his family. Also talks a lot about mental health, I think he’s very relatable.

Reactions: 13

loubylou50

VIP Member
The stories Kirk posted from Snowden’s yesterday showed his face in clear daylight - he wants to take a look in the mirror before slagging off women’s appearances on Insta! Those are some deep wrinkles when the phone filters are off, those years of substance abuse are fast catching up on you Kirk, so maybe focus on yourself before slagging off women in future!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Twittwat

His ex doesn’t let him see his daughter , because the current girlfriend and son he has , he got her knocked up whilst he was still with his daughters mum and the daughter was 6 months and he knocked up his current gf with the son he has , what a messed up family
Not a reason to not let him see his daughter

• Wow

harveydean

VIP Member
He posted something like before you fall in love/commit (can’t remember exact words) make sure she’s not an absolute psycho. It wasn’t up for long but was a week or so ago
Of course! It’ll be her fault for being “psycho” 🙄

He really is a real life cliche of an ex addict and bully.

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I think you’ll probably find it online somewhere, I remember reading about it a couple of years ago but I can’t remember it now

Just found this...

There’s no excuse for not fighting to see your child. If he missed her as much as he says he does - he would do anything! Not just be all “ah I don’t wanna disturb her life, she looks happy”

Reactions: 9
He was quite the nob on TOWIE and on telly in the past and came across very controlling and possessive. But he seems to have mellowed, especially since his dad's passing. I feel so bad for him and want to hug him, he's a good dad to his kid and the way he tries looking after his dad's greenhouse is sweet. He found his dad which is awful and says a lot on Instagram he struggles with missing his dad, you can see as much as he tries to put on a smile and talk about positivity and keeping happy he is really struggling and his boy is just about keeping him together. I feel really really bad for him. As much as he was controlling on telly and that behaviour isn't ok, I feel like he has emotional issues and maybe didn't get a lot of love and attention as a child so was clingy with his girlfriends. I remember seeing his dad wasn't around much in his life til just before the TOWIE years, and god bless what happened to Mick but he did seem the type that cared more about his women than his children. I remember Kirk's mum on TOWIE telling Amy that he can get clingy emotionally and when she told Kirk she had a boyfriend he didn't like it and got controlling. It's sad really.

elloelloello

VIP Member
I feel like Kirk is probably an unintentional love bomber. He probably goes full steam ahead very fast. I’m not judging him for it but that’s the vibe I’ve always got from him

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Yes he did but the mother doesn’t allow him to see her (not sure why). I think regardless of what’s gone on in a relationship a father should be able to see his child unless he is a danger to them. He gets upset about it a lot but I don’t think there’s very much he can do. Yes Harry is such a little cutie and Danielle seems so lovely. Beautiful little family 💕
Not much he can do? Why would he not to pursue it legally?

Libbub

VIP Member
The thing I can't stand about these accounts, they're all chumy , "have a good day I love you all".......... Message him and see if he replies. He wants engagement, he wants the followers ,but hes a lazy arse couldnt care less instagramer. Its not like he's too busy , he moans he's bored alot. But he doesn't care enough to send a reply.

• Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Not sure what happened there, but hes been in a fair few relationships and they've all said he's not a nice guy. He went out with Cami Li and she said he was really aggressive and controlling, so maybe something happened in that relationship too
I know it’s a show and somewhat scripted but he showed his temper in ex on the beach when he punched something so hard he had to have his hand in a cast ( if I remember rightly) think he had to leave because he kept kicking off.

Maybe he’s grown up now but ‘Instagram’ Life isn’t real life and that’s what we sometimes forget

Reactions: 8

Mmayhem

Wouldn't surprise me, Kirk's got form for being a total narc and a nasty cnut too. He can't even keep mates let alone gfs

EL1976

I just finished the podcast. Had to watch in bite sized chunks as it was so long.

The section about him finding his Dad was very hard to listen to and moved me to tears.

I see a man who has grown from the experience of losing his Dad in such a traumatic way and used it to positively change his life for the better. I can only admire him for speaking his truth about what a selfish, immature guy he used to be when he was younger.

Losing a parent can make you or break you. I think I in Kirk’s case it broke him at first but he’s maturing as he’s learning about himself and he’s trying to be someone his Dad would be proud of.

Regarding him and Dapper laughs, I think they were friendly as drug-users but maybe he’s realised all they had in common was that. Yes, they both got clean but it sounds as if he’s more committed to staying that way than Daniel. I personally think DL is a fake who is using his addiction as an excuse for what a vile human he is. Kirk seems more sincere somehow and it shows in his frequent outpouring of emotion.

I don’t know what to believe where his past relationships with his kids’ Mum’s are concerned but I do think the Mother of his Daughter did herself no favours blasting him on social media if his account of her having a fiancée he didn’t know she was engaged to are true. Plus the bit about her being on benefits does make it sound as if she saw him/his Dad as a meal ticket.

Minnie4eva

Remember the very early days of TOWIE before he got clued up, he had a massive go at Amy child's for being around other men dressed tarty at a party. He seems very controlling and there's loads of videos online of him wanking so defo a sex pest

Disneylover

VIP Member
I just wanted to say Kirk is a gorgeous man, inside and out. I just love how spiritual he is, and deep. Ohhh if I was 10 years younger, and not married of course 😉
He does seem a good lad, did you watch him on Loose Women when it was Mick’s anniversary? I don’t watch that trash but had to watch the clip on YouTube. He was so strong and did so well, heartbreaking to watch and he did it to raise awareness.
I‘d much rather have Kirk than half of the knobs from Towie

Reactions: 7