Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve listened to that whole podcast.

Firstly I will say I’ve always like Kirk, not sure why cos he is extremely volatile at times but I’ve always found him likeable and I loved what we seen of his dad.

I found him a bit contradictory in regards to why he valued ‘fame and fortune’ over making good and honest decisions. He says he let TOWIE producers and others get inside his head cos of the money he was earning and he’d come from a council estate but that was only true of the life he had with his mother. He always had a nice lifestyle with Mick. If he had of said my ego took over cos of the attention this fame brought me and I lost my way I would have completely believed that to be true but he kept referencing having nothing which wasn’t true. His dad was always in his life and provided well for him.

Another thing was when he stated lots of times that he had no money when he was with his daughters mom again not entirely true. If he could afford to do coke everyday then he had money and there’s no way he could have sustained his addiction without money.

I liked the podcast but I did find him a bit disingenuous at times.

Reactions: 16
I just finished the podcast. Had to watch in bite sized chunks as it was so long.

The section about him finding his Dad was very hard to listen to and moved me to tears.

I see a man who has grown from the experience of losing his Dad in such a traumatic way and used it to positively change his life for the better. I can only admire him for speaking his truth about what a selfish, immature guy he used to be when he was younger.

Losing a parent can make you or break you. I think I in Kirk’s case it broke him at first but he’s maturing as he’s learning about himself and he’s trying to be someone his Dad would be proud of.

Regarding him and Dapper laughs, I think they were friendly as drug-users but maybe he’s realised all they had in common was that. Yes, they both got clean but it sounds as if he’s more committed to staying that way than Daniel. I personally think DL is a fake who is using his addiction as an excuse for what a vile human he is. Kirk seems more sincere somehow and it shows in his frequent outpouring of emotion.

I don’t know what to believe where his past relationships with his kids’ Mum’s are concerned but I do think the Mother of his Daughter did herself no favours blasting him on social media if his account of her having a fiancée he didn’t know she was engaged to are true. Plus the bit about her being on benefits does make it sound as if she saw him/his Dad as a meal ticket.

Reactions: 8
Ugggg the morning dancing gives me the ick so badly !!! And he’s up so early with no real job to speak of stay in bed Kirk take a morning off !

Reactions: 3
Ugggg the morning dancing gives me the ick so badly !!! And he’s up so early with no real job to speak of stay in bed Kirk take a morning off !
Its awful isn't it!! Same ol spinning, toe tapping and pointing . . Its been bloody freezing too, put some clothes on ffs!

Reactions: 1
Whoever pointed out the spinning thing, where he spins to far around and styles it out, I can’t unsee it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big man talking about mental health always and now putting that lady’s name and messages over his social media cause she said he’s aged so bad !!!!which he totally has ! That’s bullying sharing that for abuse and to make fun of her online to all his followers and he wants his followers to bully her too !!!! He’s all talk

Reactions: 7
Big man talking about mental health always and now putting that lady’s name and messages over his social media cause she said he’s aged so bad !!!!which he totally has ! That’s bullying sharing that for abuse and to make fun of her online to all his followers and he wants his followers to bully her too !!!! He’s all talk
exactly this! she clearly didn’t mean to send it to him (not defending her)
tbh i don’t think he has changed at all , he just puts on a massive front and preaches mental health

Yeah he’s a nasty piece of work, what these z listers need to realise is putting yourself online leaves you open to opinion. Depends how much you want those freebies really. He needs to get over himself

Noooo he trips right at the beginning of this mornings dance video and styles it out. I can’t cope, blink and you miss it but I can’t deal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing I can't stand about these accounts, they're all chumy , "have a good day I love you all".......... Message him and see if he replies. He wants engagement, he wants the followers ,but hes a lazy arse couldnt care less instagramer. Its not like he's too busy , he moans he's bored alot. But he doesn't care enough to send a reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t actually mind him, I didn’t know he had a daughter though. Weird that he sees his son all the time and even had his son’s mum over on Xmas day. His teeth are annoying though and the other day was too much when that woman accidentally messaged him to say he looked old.

Reactions: 2
No I do agree, I like Kirk too but that whole thing outing the woman last week was a real let down. I think he has his demons and will always struggle with them but I can relate with that to be honest. He’s on a good path I just hope he sticks to it!

Reactions: 3