Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not necessarily.
Some women can be absolutely toxic around using the children to get at an ex.
The whole system is geared up to the Mother now, and it is extremely expensive to go through the courts.
I have a neighbour whose son has supervised access with his Dad, when he comes home his mother cross examines him slags his dad off and reallly stresses the poor little boy out.
If Kirk is in a similar situation he may feel that while she is too young to understand it is better that he is not in his little girls life.
Of course! it’s the mother’s fault he’s a deadbeat dad.

Reactions: 1
I think he really is trying to not be a prick anymore. He's given up drink and drugs and has a "proper" job rather than sticking with reality TV and is being an advocate for mental health. However, he clearly was still a prick when he got another woman pregnant three months after Holli gave birth, so he can't blame her for having resentment towards him based on his past behaviour. Cami Li also had a lot to say about him.

Reactions: 4
Is his daughter's mum someone in the public eye?
No she’s not in the public eye

I think he really is trying to not be a prick anymore. He's given up drink and drugs and has a "proper" job rather than sticking with reality TV and is being an advocate for mental health. However, he clearly was still a prick when he got another woman pregnant three months after Holli gave birth, so he can't blame her for having resentment towards him based on his past behaviour. Cami Li also had a lot to say about him.
Yeh didn’t she say he was abusive?

Reactions: 3
I just wanted to say Kirk is a gorgeous man, inside and out. I just love how spiritual he is, and deep. Ohhh if I was 10 years younger, and not married of course 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just wanted to say Kirk is a gorgeous man, inside and out. I just love how spiritual he is, and deep. Ohhh if I was 10 years younger, and not married of course 😉
He does seem a good lad, did you watch him on Loose Women when it was Mick’s anniversary? I don’t watch that trash but had to watch the clip on YouTube. He was so strong and did so well, heartbreaking to watch and he did it to raise awareness.
I‘d much rather have Kirk than half of the knobs from Towie

Reactions: 7
He does seem a good lad, did you watch him on Loose Women when it was Mick’s anniversary? I don’t watch that trash but had to watch the clip on YouTube. He was so strong and did so well, heartbreaking to watch and he did it to raise awareness.
I‘d much rather have Kirk than half of the knobs from Towie
I did, he did so well didn’t he. Since the TOWIE days I’ve always thought he’s a decent person and he does seem a great Dad.

Beverley Macker I’m sorry my comment made you feel sick. Sometimes it’s nice to just big someone up, he’s a nice person.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see this article?

Horrifying! Kirk had not long left the house, the woman's ex was watching the house and attacked her with an axe when he left. I didn't remember seeing this in the news. Happened last April.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i think that article was posted on here before - I don't like Kirk - h has all the be kind mantra and then when ever he gets advice if its not what he wants to hear he plasters them all over social media !! trying to entice backlash on them

i think that article was posted on here before - I don't like Kirk - h has all the be kind mantra and then when ever he gets advice if its not what he wants to hear he plasters them all over social media !! trying to entice backlash on them
Ahhh ok... I'm not a fan of him, can't put my finger on what it is. I think he's a good looking lad but there's something about his personality that's very off, I don't really understand how he gets so many women.

Reactions: 2
Ahhh ok... I'm not a fan of him, can't put my finger on what it is. I think he's a good looking lad but there's something about his personality that's very off, I don't really understand how he gets so many women.
I wish I was one 🤣 I can’t put my finger on why I fancy him so much! I’ll leave now….

• Haha
Reactions: 7