Kirk Norcross

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very sad about the death of Mick Norcross. He used to come into the garden nursery I worked at and he was always so friendly and pleasant. I was pleasantly surprised that he enjoyed gardening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but that is absolute bull!! Why did he let it get to the point that she didn’t know who he was? Why wasn’t he fighting from day one?! Something doesn’t add up there at all. It won’t get any easier as she get a older, if anything, it’ll get harder!! And wanting to be a part of your child’s life is hardly “interfering” - nah, something is amiss there...
Not necessarily.
Some women can be absolutely toxic around using the children to get at an ex.
The whole system is geared up to the Mother now, and it is extremely expensive to go through the courts.
I have a neighbour whose son has supervised access with his Dad, when he comes home his mother cross examines him slags his dad off and reallly stresses the poor little boy out.
If Kirk is in a similar situation he may feel that while she is too young to understand it is better that he is not in his little girls life.

Reactions: 5
Not necessarily.
Some women can be absolutely toxic around using the children to get at an ex.
The whole system is geared up to the Mother now, and it is extremely expensive to go through the courts.
I have a neighbour whose son has supervised access with his Dad, when he comes home his mother cross examines him slags his dad off and reallly stresses the poor little boy out.
If Kirk is in a similar situation he may feel that while she is too young to understand it is better that he is not in his little girls life.
not sure where you are getting your information from but it isn’t expensive to go to court for a family matter. A parent pays for the court application (about £250) but you get support with this if on low income. It is expensive if you have legal presentation but you can represent yourself. In my experience those that are legally represented tend to have longer drawn out cases as the solicitors are making the £££££.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
not sure where you are getting your information from but it isn’t expensive to go to court for a family matter. A parent pays for the court application (about £250) but you get support with this if on low income. It is expensive if you have legal presentation but you can represent yourself. In my experience those that are legally represented tend to have longer drawn out cases as the solicitors are making the £££££.
From the men I know who have been financially ruined whilst going through the courts to gain access to their children. Family law solicitors fees start from around £220 an hour. And whilst Family Law is different from Criminal in that having to pay the other person's costs is rare, it can and does happen. Representing yourself is always a risk, and with something as emotional and complicated as fighting for access/custody of your children, it is,in most cases best left to the professionals.

Yeah, my dad used similar bulls**t as the reason why he disappeared from age 5-18 and I was always mad at him for not trying especially when he turned up again and gave his feeble excuses. Funnily enough when he showed his face again I told him where to stick it.
Same. X

He was quite the nob on TOWIE and on telly in the past and came across very controlling and possessive. But he seems to have mellowed, especially since his dad's passing. I feel so bad for him and want to hug him, he's a good dad to his kid and the way he tries looking after his dad's greenhouse is sweet. He found his dad which is awful and says a lot on Instagram he struggles with missing his dad, you can see as much as he tries to put on a smile and talk about positivity and keeping happy he is really struggling and his boy is just about keeping him together. I feel really really bad for him. As much as he was controlling on telly and that behaviour isn't ok, I feel like he has emotional issues and maybe didn't get a lot of love and attention as a child so was clingy with his girlfriends. I remember seeing his dad wasn't around much in his life til just before the TOWIE years, and god bless what happened to Mick but he did seem the type that cared more about his women than his children. I remember Kirk's mum on TOWIE telling Amy that he can get clingy emotionally and when she told Kirk she had a boyfriend he didn't like it and got controlling. It's sad really.

Reactions: 9
I’ve only just seen this thread. Kirk was such a knob back in the day but he seems such a nice genuine guy now. Works hard, getting help with his drug and drink addictions, even given up smoking. He’s also really good with his son.
I think I love him 🤣🥰❤

No. I follow him but skip his stories as he does go on a bit. What does he say. Is holly his first baby mama?

He said she contacted him out of the blue a few weeks ago and wanted to get back together. They have been sleeping together and he's seen violet at her house. She then backtracked and finished it. He's since found out she has another two blokes on the go and has full on gone in on her on his Insta stories.

Oh wow. Just watched some of his stories but looks like Ive missed all the ones that have timed out. Wonder what happened to the other girl he was with? Was it danika or something like that?

It sounds like Holly is playing him. Telling him he can’t tell his daughter that he’s her father?! Why would you deny and lie to your child?

He’s soooooo sexy
Physically and personality

brb writing my Christmas list..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just resurrecting this thread after watching his stories about Holly! Anyone else seen them?
Yes. He seems pretty hurt but I think he needs to be careful about what he’s saying.

I thought he cheated on Holly with Danielle and got Danielle pregnant.

He got a vasectomy Years ago? Really?

I’m sure poor Danielle won’t like hearing that he’s always loved Holly.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Kirk even from the TOWIE days. I’ve spoken to him back when he was on Snapchat, we had a chat about anxiety etc as I was pretty unwell at the time and he was really sweet.