KingScottish

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bealing must the Lydo be that Wullies got a thread & he’s still no😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooft loving Monday, Wooly now getting stuck in aboot the Miss JJ being a wrongun outing, what a day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wooly, you promised more @ 5pm 22/05/23, we will hold you to that, if you are as much as 10 minutes late the pics of you sporting that gold plated Elizbeth Juke chain are getting another airing

• Haha
Wooly, you promised more @ 5pm 22/05/23, we will hold you to that, if you are as much as 10 minutes late the pics of you sporting that gold plated Elizbeth Juke chain are getting another airing
Back in the day I grassed the wullies wallies photo I deeply regret this and beg forgiveness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back in the day I grassed the wullies wallies photo I deeply regret this and beg forgiveness 😂
Are you to blame for the loss of the Oucci bunnet photo 😭 I’ve got a different Wully wearing wallys photo, it’s no a patch on the Oucci photo though😭
There the braw Wully with & withoot his wallys
IMG_2022.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aye cos I think slowpoker put it up for a reaction or summat 🫣 what a fuckin grass I was (am)
Was it wooly or lydo slowpoker fell in love with and turned to the dark side? I was on a tayto break during all that madness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was it wooly or lydo slowpoker fell in love with and turned to the dark side? I was on a tayto break during all that madness
Oh definitely Lydo, he was sending her pics of guys with muscles saying it was him 🤣🤣

• Haha
It was Mandy/Gracie that fell in love with Wooly. But can you really blame her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11