Kimmygx - Glasgow Influencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all so up your arses
unless ppl agree with what you say you're not happy. Absolute Narcissists
😂

😂
Kettles just boiled 🤣

I know a girl from a few years back she lost some weight not a lot but enough to notice she looked a bit different, asked her what she was doing, told me she was doing her friends chellebell fitness so I went online to have a look as I was thinking of doing it to 🥴 I was so shocked at the before and after photos of this girl, she was a lot heavier in real life than what she was in the photos 🥴 so that was a red flag for me then I noticed that Michelle herself is always crash dieting and her weight yo-yos all the time
this worked for me
I was in a really bad place mentality
And really low
It really helped me
So upsets me that your exaggeting stuff
Especially since you've never done it
And making accusations about how "before" ppl looked !
I was one of those testimonials
So I'd be absolutely heartbroken if you were talking about my photo 😰

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
(Onto Kimmy) My friend stays in her street and said when big Larry home a lot of cars coming and going ( wonder if this is selling dr*gs or just friends visiting 🤦🏼‍♀️) apparntly this is how they had to move from their small street in Kirkintilloch as the neighbours started talking!
Does he work away? Or when he’s on home leave 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
😂

this worked for me
I was in a really bad place mentality
And really low
It really helped me
So upsets me that your exaggeting stuff
Especially since you've never done it
And making accusations about how "before" ppl looked !
I was one of those testimonials
So I'd be absolutely heartbroken if you were talking about my photo 😰
Soon as you mentioned we are all up our own arses Barbie carbie could of been a new member you got really defensive which is screaming Michelle you started of being horrible then want to finish it of with a sad tune play another MICHELLE

Reactions: 7
no wonder
Someone blatantly tried to say something not true
When I done it myself .
Not everyone has the same opinions
Away and bury yer heed hen!
😂
Love how you think it's Michelle!
As if no one else can have an opinion that's not the same as yours 🖕🏼😆

This isn’t now a Michelle thread she has her own.

And if u was £9 why was I £32? Everyone must of had a different plan etc I was with her a while didn’t work everyone’s different your coming on with attack attack everyone’s gona have a guess u was her if ur not cool but go to her thread so doesn’t duck this one.

@Barbie_Carbie away over there and give ur opinion keep the peace at this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.