Kikifit and Craig #3 A break-up that was vague but still scamming like the plague.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's something up with Craig, he keeps on posting old videos of him in the gym
He’s probably realising the empire he thinks he’s creating is a load of tit, Kiki was the driving force behind him. Weather u like her or not, she has what it take to be some what successful. Kiki is Kiki and will be known for her fitness lifestyle and insta hun Antics, Craig will only ever be kikis ex in my opinion. He recycling old photos because the free photoshoots Aren’t coming in, he probably didn’t “invest” in tripod and ring light for photos and “content” Kiki to be fair to her has an keen eye for angles and photos and probably came up with a lot of ideas and propped the phone up to take the photo. There nothing wrong with him, he lost his content creator and advisor when they broke up.

Reactions: 10
Kikis latest pics, literally looks like a hooker! Face boobs falling out of the dress, fake hair, lips, teeth, filler. She was so naturally pretty before

Reactions: 11
That poor dog should be returned to Kildare to her family where they will mind her instead of being pawned off to her new besties who she seems to only know a hot minute. She uses that dog as an accessory 🙄🙄

I wish she'd put the tits away as well and have a bit of class for herself, she looked like a right hooker in the last pic going out for dinner. I'd be mortified if I was going out with her last night.
I also have fake jugs but you wouldn't even notice as I don't go out shoving them in people's faces.

Also her poor little face is ruined, it looks like she has had fillers done and then uses the insta filters on top of it, she must be so insecure, by the time she's 30 she will look totally unrecognisable.
She used to be so pretty.

Reactions: 13
Again an old picture I have seen this exact picture about 10 times now ! It’s also raining in Marbella ! He actually must do nothing and have nobody to hang out with. All he does is go to the gym 1/2 times a day and copies and pastes plans to he’s few clients. I’m sorry but that’s such a boring way to waste your 20’s? Your 20’s are for living , he is going to look back and have so many regrets! I’d enjoy a 9-5 better than his lifestyle !

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh. My. God.
My jaw literally dropped when this came up on my feed. I thought you were supposed to have a glow up after a break up..
All I can see is a mid 50s woman who's had too much plastic surgery to look young again.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh. My. God.
My jaw literally dropped when this came up on my feed. I thought you were supposed to have a glow up after a break up..
All I can see is a mid 50s woman who's had too much plastic surgery to look young again.
She deffo had a glow up as she looks way better with dark hair and looks happier overall but her fashion choices ruins it and she prob played around with filers with the pic so it could add age .

Oh. My. God.
She's filtered the rest of herself so much that the arms and hands looks like man's arms and hands 😬

Reactions: 3
She deffo had a glow up as she looks way better with dark hair and looks happier overall but her fashion choices ruins it and she prob played around with filers with the pic so it could add age .
I think her hair is diabolical. The cut and way she styles it. Its so dry it looks like a cheap synthetic wig.
Overall she looks like a cheap blow up doll. It's a shame because shes not a bad looking girl.

Reactions: 14
I'd almost feel sorry for her but the fact that she's influencing impressionable young girls into thinking that looking like that will make them happy makes me really dislike her. She looks awful. I had the pleasure of passing her in the street recently when she was back in Ireland. She looks like she's part of the travelling community.

Reactions: 12
Oh. My. God.
Such a fall from grace holy moly I used to think she was gorgeous but not sure what’s happened here lately …

Reactions: 2
Her boobs are dreadful! Imagine walking around in that dress, it’s so unappealing and turns me off my dinner

Reactions: 6
This pic with the top 😧 and boots on their own are damn bad 🤢..and wearing them together😂 🤢🤢 omg hooker vibes.
How did any of her amazing “besties” not tell her? 😂😂 How is she not dying of embarrassment for herself 😅
Where’s the fashion police 👮🏽‍♀️ 🚨
Yea finally someone talking about the shoes!! Why are they opened toed 😅😅😅

• Sick
  • Haha
She is so fake and rotten looking. The bangs are awful and the weird 90s hair style is horrific. Trying sooo hard to look happy if anything can easily tell she is not. Just dying for attention as always. Like the sister

I'd almost feel sorry for her but the fact that she's influencing impressionable young girls into thinking that looking like that will make them happy makes me really dislike her. She looks awful. I had the pleasure of passing her in the street recently when she was back in Ireland. She looks like she's part of the travelling community.
That’s the vibe I get from her as well, so cheap and tacky

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.