Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1999eb

Craig tried to scam me out of €1500 for “mentoring” so I took him to the small claims court and got my money back!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Left

Chatty Member
I am aware😌 I have free speech I see no issue posting about her here. Does that bother you?
I wasn't saying it sarcastically? I was just letting you know as I said just incase you weren't aware and wanted to talk more about Caroline?
Not everyone here is a snarky cunt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

1999eb

Craig tried to scam me out of €1500 for “mentoring” so I took him to the small claims court and got my money back!! 🤣🤣
So after he ghosted me, I took to my Instagram stories, then he was quick to message me, threatening me with a law suit for ‘public slander’ so I went to a solicitor who said they’d need his address to write a letter so I just looked at places he’d tagged in cork and managed to workout his address so I filled a case with the small claims court and he had to pay all my money back! Safe to say I never heard from him again 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I unfollowed her too, she is so self obsessed. She no longer shares any useful information about fitness. She just shows off her tits, screaming best friend at a different lady every month, giving unwarranted break up advice when she clearly isn't over any of her exes and waffling on and on about how she is a boss bitch without doing any real work.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

plsno

I am so sick of seeing her eye fuck her camera over and over and pretend it’s anything other than her obsession with her reflection and a need for people to put fire emojis in the comment box. She has only three types of content now… she either fondles food in her underwear, records her arse crack in the gym to the point where I think she’s looking for a free colonoscopy, or she makes these weird ass reels where in the first slide she’s in no make up and “shy” and then the next she’s all done up and eye fucking herself in the camera again. Her bonus content is when she moves country and makes a faux deep meaningful reel about life while again showing her flipper feet and weird back arches under an outdoor shower. Who even takes those videos for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

User8992

Have to get this off my chest after seeing her stories for the Q&A haha

She has such a victim mentality when it comes to all of this shit, saying things like 'fboys stay away' and 'I was born in the wrong generation', it's just passing the blame onto the lads she meets as if she's perfect, and avoiding actually looking at herself and ever wondering why she's the common denominator in all these encounters.

She wasn't born in the wrong generation, she just doesn't know how to behave with class and attracts the type of lads who will buy into her attention seeking ways and half naked photos. They don't see her as a long term option, just someone to have a bit of fun with and see how quickly they can sleep with her. What she says she wants doesn't align one bit with how she behaves and what she posts, but that hasn't seemed to click for her. As a lad who is a couple of years older than her, her online behaviour makes it an instant no and personally could not imagine being in an intimate relationship with someone while they post almost nudes online to thousands. I'm not a conservative or jealous person, but you have to have boundaries and some respect, but that's not what she's showing.

Anyway rant over haha, seeing as summer kicks off in December in Bali I guess we're in for a 'hot girl summer' now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My heart breaks for this poor girls ! She is young and looking to start her own fitness business! He actually needs to be stopped, I don’t know how he sleeps at night scamming young people out of that much money he should be ashamed of himself ! Wish I could send this to his mother or something. He honestly needs to be stopped! She should sue him ! Good for her posting it on her story and exposing him!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

User8992

Long time viewer of the Kiki and Craig threads. After seeing her 'girl chat' question box on her story today I had to create an account to post this meme. There are three certainties in life - taxes, death, and Kiki giving relationship advice after a break up
Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 12.16.16 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheOpinionatedHun

It’s the swimsuit up the arsecrack that does it for me, your in doolin ffs not ocean beach Ibiza 😂 I’ve that very one in black and it takes some amount of effort to get it in that position , and my hoop is trebble hers 😂 like why with family ? I don’t get it

• Haha

whatsfordessert

Isn’t our Kiki such a philanthropist? with the emotional music and everything in the background whilst giving away some food and filming it for the world to see? Classless

littledrunkgirl

Ohhh it really bugs me when people post about doing charitable things for likes. Great that she passed on the food and I’m sure the locals loved it. But the videos are clearly to get some ‘oh my god, you’re so amazing’ comments 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 19

claire44

Oh god that vid of her in the shower is giving me a back ache just looking at her. She’s going to have issues later on in life if she actually walks around like that. It looks so stupid?! she’s arching trying to make it look like she has big butt but it looks soooo obvious she tries way too hard

• Haha
Reactions: 19