Kikifit and Craig #3 A break-up that was vague but still scamming like the plague.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B65D2328-D0DD-4440-903F-8B8E48F177FE.jpeg

You are not telling me that this lad thinks an angry pout is acceptable or that stripping into your boxers and socks in a public gym is ok? GO HOME. Nasty.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1133685
You are not telling me that this lad thinks an angry pout is acceptable or that stripping into your boxers and socks in a public gym is ok? GO HOME. Nasty.
Besides the fact he is in boxers in the gym wtf , he seems to know what he is doing as he doesn’t have much fat and is muscly . Why would he seek plan from Craig , another amateur and a fraud , if he really needed one should of went to some OG bodybuilder .

Besides the fact he is in boxers in the gym wtf , he seems to know what he is doing as he doesn’t have much fat and is muscly . Why would he seek plan from Craig , another amateur and a fraud , if he really needed one should of went to some OG bodybuilder .
He's definitely just using his brothers photos to scam people + considering Craig 100% is juicing I'd say Keelin is definitely using steroids/PED's aswell.

Reactions: 7
Bless her she looks so insecure and her hair is just like a big cheap wig! Her face is another story, she was naturally pretty before. I presume it’s all off with Matty? No sign of him in a while . Atleast he lasted longer than Craig’s 4 day d girlfriend

Reactions: 7
Bless her she looks so insecure and her hair is just like a big cheap wig! Her face is another story, she was naturally pretty before. I presume it’s all off with Matty? No sign of him in a while . Atleast he lasted longer than Craig’s 4 day d girlfriend
They were together at Patrick’s weekend , all 4 of them . Check out Caroline’s or Alex’s pics of the day , he is in one of them with 4 shots.
Edit : actually he has the pic up aswell , him with 4
Shots and Kiki is tagged in it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.