Kikifit and Craig #3 A break-up that was vague but still scamming like the plague.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is JOKING complaining about having to be in Dubai for 3 weeks … shes doing that so she can keep her business registered there and pay basically nothing in taxes! why don’t you put on your big girl boots and register in Ireland and contribute to that economy? Jesus Christ they’re all so out of touch it’s vile
Kiki has become my favourite comedian at this point haha, all you can do is laugh at her. With needing a visa to keep her company registered in Dubai/UAE and keep that sweet sweet tax free money rolling in, how unorganised do you have to be to not realise your visa has expired?? She's probably too busy going on dates and making tiktoks showing how generous she is giving her 'leftovers' to Bali natives.

On a more serious note about being back on the dating scene, it's blatently obvious that she 100% relies on external validation and has no real self esteem or value. She has all these claims about wanting boys to stay away from her and being on a 'man ban', but as soon as the new shiney toy comes onto the scene that gives her the slightest bit of attention all of that goes out the window. The same with social media, she has to post half naked content online so people will comment saying how amazing she looks and for another day she'll feel content. It seems like she can't be happy on her own or give herself any sort of space to go to a counsellor and do the work she clearly needs to do. Instead she goes to a waterfall, cries and thinks 'perfect, I'm cured'. I didn't listen to the podcasts she was on, but definitely not someone I'd be turning to for advice in any facet of life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.