Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 of them seem to have their own agenda,all badmouthing MP today of all days,yet seem to have sympathy for KP ( the distroyer of other peoples mental health,and who is unable to keep her children or a man). some thing very fishy here. im sure this info would have come out before if true
Bang on! They post stuff with zero evidence and then it's all "I feel sorry for the kids" as though the accusation is now 100% true (like Cole's black and white troof!)

As 5he Skank herself said 'phew fishy'. I smell a rat or 3.....
🤣🤣🤣 me too. Fisher than usual!

Oh sheshhhh I just checked with my ex 🤣🤣 apparently he is an abused bloke and she keeps blackmailing him with seeing theirs babe. Jezuzzzzzz who does that?? Someone he confided in said that she baby-snared him to keep him close. He loves his babe and would do no wrong by him so guessing he’s hiding their miserable existence. I can’t ever imagine being in the same room as her let alone sharing a babe! She launched unfair abuse at me once and I have to admit I was scared,…0-60 in 20 secs! I nearly crappy me panties!
Blackmail? Who does that? Er Skanky price does!
So Michelle launched unfair abuse on you once? Tell us about it then if this story is actually true...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Bang on! They post stuff with zero evidence and then it's all "I feel sorry for the kids" as though the accusation is now 100% true (like Cole's black and white troof!)

So Michelle launched unfair abuse on you once? Tell us about it then if this story is actually true...
100% true. Can you imagine how sad you had to be coming onto a site to troll the woman raising your children instead of actually being a proper mother and doing everything you can to get them back. Go back to your sink wanking, wife beating loser kipper

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Came on to look and off I go again - too suspect for me - people trying to cause trouble imho. I share the same opinion as you 👏🏻 👏🏻

• Heart
100% true. Can you imagine how sad you had to be coming onto a site to troll the woman raising your children instead of actually being a proper mother and doing everything you can to get them back. Go back to your sink wanking, wife beating loser kipper
If I was a crappy mother, i would be thanking the woman giving my children a stable home and a decent childhood!

Came on to look and off I go again - too suspect for me - people trying to cause trouble imho. I share the same opinion as you 👏🏻 👏🏻
Sounds like trouble makers to me. Why is Michelle such a threat to people? She's hardly a celeb, she features here and there but what's the purpose of bringing her down? 🤔
I'm also heading back to our thread @emmaw28 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I was a crappy mother, i would be thanking the woman giving my children a stable home and a decent childhood!

Sounds like trouble makers to me. Why is Michelle such a threat to people? She's hardly a celeb, she features here and there but what's the purpose of bringing her down? 🤔
I'm also heading back to our thread @emmaw28 🤣
It's like the perfect combo. Slag off MP as a psycho who shouldn't be looking after children, destroy KH pt business by showing he's unprofessional to clients while defending the poor cokehead who's chosen an abuser over her children. Smells as fishy as her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's like the perfect combo. Slag off MP as a psycho who shouldn't be looking after children, destroy KH pt business by showing he's unprofessional to clients while defending the poor cokehead who's chosen an abuser over her children. Smells as fishy as her.
Absolutely. And the timing is beyond perfection 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Kh blocked me from viewing his stories .. what’s he put on? All I can see is MP post from him saying he misses them.

Reactions: 3
You can see all the posts have been removed on his fitness page (for those who follow him on there)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In fairness I haven't seen any posts here defending KP. I despise KP and I'm guessing all the other posters here do too. I think it is possible to both despise KP and criticise the other side at the same time. I've no agenda just interested like anyone on the KP thread would be, as KH/MP present a certain image on Insta. I've no doubt those kiddies are well looked after by them but I do wonder is the image of their relationship 'the full story'. KH is trying to be a celeb/influencer as you can see from selling a photoshoot of Apollo's bday party to OK mag and constant ads esp involving the kiddies and MP, some criticism is to be expected as with any other influencer on Tattle. If someone comes on the KP thread with the goss people jump at it, but criticism of KH seems to get a different reaction. Just because KP is an absolute nightmare doesn't mean KH/MP are angels (neither are anywhere near as bad as KP based on what I've seen, for clarity)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In fairness I haven't seen any posts here defending KP. I despise KP and I'm guessing all the other posters here do too. I think it is possible to both despise KP and criticise the other side at the same time. I've no agenda just interested like anyone on the KP thread would be, as KH/MP present a certain image on Insta. I've no doubt those kiddies are well looked after by them but I do wonder is the image of their relationship 'the full story'. KH is trying to be a celeb/influencer as you can see from selling a photoshoot of Apollo's bday party to OK mag and constant ads esp involving the kiddies and MP, some criticism is to be expected as with any other influencer on Tattle
And also this is a KH thread, not a KP one.

I do have the names of a couple of Insta accounts of the women affected (not sure how many there were, I think maybe 4 or 5) but I don’t think it’s fair to post their accounts on here. But he isn’t following them any more and they aren’t following him and he has removed all fitness posts about them. Trying to find out the other names to check those too.

Reactions: 8
If I was MP I'd fly off for a break too! It must be bloody tough living day to day with constantly being badmouthed in the press, being scrutinised, bringing up children with absolutely no appreciation at all and then just to top it off the man she loves getting his knob out for strangers on a regular basis. I am a stepmum with a psycho ex wife on our case and let me say, it's bloody hard going. She's obviously very insecure if she's messaging his female clients.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I do have the names of a couple of Insta accounts of the women affected (not sure how many there were, I think maybe 4 or 5) but I don’t think it’s fair to post their accounts on here. But he isn’t following them any more and they aren’t following him and he has removed all fitness posts about them. Trying to find out the other names to check those too.
He seems to get really positive reviews. He just seems to be running a personal training business. Maybe your cousin is not being wholly truthful? I find the OF thing a bit yuck. It’s not for me but sex work is still work.

So just out of curiosity.. what are you hoping to achieve IF this is all true and your cousin is telling the truth and didnt misunderstand etc etc?
Do you want the world to hate KH and MP and have their children get teased about both parents and stepmother (and the million stepfathers that mummy brings home)?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

if you dont know KH but your cousin does,how or why, would you have their insta accounts names? when you first posted (in KP thread )you were s lagging off KH) saying he was seeing someone. you seem to have a vested intrest in dishing him , somehow

• Heart
Reactions: 9
if you dont know KH but your cousin does,how or why, would you have their insta accounts names? when you first posted (in KP thread )you were s lagging off KH) saying he was seeing someone. you seem to have a vested intrest in dishing him , somehow
I have never said KH was seeing anyone. I have never been given that information.
Everyone he trains in Coolham is talking about this. They all know each other so all know Insta accounts etc. plus he regularly posted a few of these women training so if you followed his fitness ig you would have seen the accounts.

So just out of curiosity.. what are you hoping to achieve IF this is all true and your cousin is telling the truth and didnt misunderstand etc etc?
Do you want the world to hate KH and MP and have their children get teased about both parents and stepmother (and the million stepfathers that mummy brings home)?
Achieve? Nothing. I thought this was a place to pass information and have discussion not seek achievements

I have never said KH was seeing anyone. I have never been given that information.
Everyone he trains in Coolham is talking about this. They all know each other so all know Insta accounts etc. plus he regularly posted a few of these women training so if you followed his fitness ig you would have seen the accounts.

Achieve? Nothing. I thought this was a place to pass information and have discussion not seek achievements
my mistake, it wasnt you that said he was seeing someone else,i appoligize,i got you mixed up with someone else🤪

Reactions: 6
Oh sheshhhh I just checked with my ex 🤣🤣 apparently he is an abused bloke and she keeps blackmailing him with seeing theirs babe. Jezuzzzzzz who does that?? Someone he confided in said that she baby-snared him to keep him close. He loves his babe and would do no wrong by him so guessing he’s hiding their miserable existence. I can’t ever imagine being in the same room as her let alone sharing a babe! She launched unfair abuse at me once and I have to admit I was scared,…0-60 in 20 secs! I nearly crappy me panties!
Can’t ever imagine being in the same room as her but she somehow went 0-60 in 20seconds with unfair abuse AT you. Did she do this via hologram?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So much bullshit on this thread I fear someone is tit stirring it all. I think we have all guessed which camp it may be.

As for the pair of them, I think it's obvious KH has possibly been cheating again and MP has caught him. She has flown off with her children probably wanting some space etc...... fair play to her. She is beholden to noone just because she has 2 step children.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.