Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like KP going on hols with Harvey and Jett at least, pics over in the KP thread. Kieran and Michelle must be beside themselves with worry.

Reactions: 4
Looks like KP going on hols with Harvey and Jett at least, pics over in the KP thread. Kieran and Michelle must be beside themselves with worry.
They’re worried sick, when they are not merching out B & J on Instagram. How many more bleeping posts about Apollo’s birthday party???

Reactions: 6
They’re worried sick, when they are not merching out B & J on Instagram. How many more bleeping posts about Apollo’s birthday party???
It's gone way over the top and feels exploitative - are they going to be doing this cash in for every bloody birthday and family occasion? There must be better options than monetising family events like this.

Reactions: 5
It's gone way over the top and feels exploitative - are they going to be doing this cash in for every bloody birthday and family occasion? There must be better options than monetising family events like this.
And it is ALWAYS Jett and Bunny used for these revenue generation exercises.

And Apollo. Actually now that you mention it, why is Valentino not used as much as J&B are?
He’s not a selebrity, in K and M’s eyes so he gets to have more privacy. Yes, Apollo receives a lot of the free stuff recently but seems B & J have to be featured regularly in the gratitude spam. Is there no free stuff unless they are used in their ads. Sorry, not ads just insta posts? I can’t see K would achieve an ok payday without J and B. M is a nobody, as is V. Apollo is just a baby with an attention seeking moniker.

And another post ahem #ad for the kids’ birthday cakes. Enough already. Please stop 😩

Would he have got the cakes for free because of the ad, or just at a discount? How deep a discount? Can someone who's clued up on influencers inform me...

Reactions: 1
Sooooooo apparently MP has caused a lot of trouble for KH with his work this last week and apparently he has lost a lot of clients over it. She didn’t like it when he put the same handful of clients on his fitness IG several times and has made him delete any posts with them in and made him unfollow them. But then she messaged all these women very aggressively, calling them every name under the sun and threatening she’d ruin their lives and businesses if they didn’t stop training with him. They were all v shocked to get such aggressive messages. Some of them knew MP& some didn’t. KH had to call round them all and apologise and tell them he would have to stop training them all for now because she was on one. he was very embarrassed apparently. Lots of posts have been removed on his fitness insta. All a bit crazy.it’s all the talk in Coolham where he trains!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sooooooo apparently MP has caused a lot of trouble for KH with his work this last week and apparently he has lost a lot of clients over it. She didn’t like it when he put the same handful of clients on his fitness IG several times and has made him delete any posts with them in and made him unfollow them. But then she messaged all these women very aggressively, calling them every name under the sun and threatening she’d ruin their lives and businesses if they didn’t stop training with him. They were all v shocked to get such aggressive messages. Some of them knew MP& some didn’t. KH had to call round them all and apologise and tell them he would have to stop training them all for now because she was on one. he was very embarrassed apparently. Lots of posts have been removed on his fitness insta. All a bit crazy.it’s all the talk in Coolham where he trains!!
I heard about this. I’ve heard that she shut down one of his groups near where he lived. Apparently her plan is to keep him living small and not engaging with any females AT ALL. Didn’t she kick someone out of a church? Someone who came to his nanny’s wake? I heard that she had send really abusive messages to all of his clients and they were really upset. What’s her problem? I hear stuff from the flight crew and tbh I’m not surprised. She is a nasty piece of work for sure!!
Poor K, I guess he is trapped!! She ain’t the nice person you see in the pics, my god she was a nasty witch when she wanted to be!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I heard about this. I’ve heard that she shut down one of his groups near where he lived. Apparently her plan is to keep him living small and not engaging with any females AT ALL. Didn’t she kick someone out of a church? Someone who came to his nanny’s wake? I heard that she had send really abusive messages to all of his clients and they were really upset. What’s her problem? I hear stuff from the flight crew and tbh I’m not surprised. She is a nasty piece of work for sure!!
Poor K, I guess he is trapped!! She ain’t the nice person you see in the pics, my god she was a nasty witch when she wanted to be!!
That’s true about the bootcamp in his village definitely. North Chapel. She got it shut down and he doesn’t do it any more.
I don’t know about the rest of what you said though. Who did she kick out of church??
The general feeling is that people who know him are starting to feel v sorry for him because he is fighting a fair few battles. I am trying to get more info from the Coolham camp!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That's absolutely awful behaviour and is abusive and controlling. Run, Kieran.

Reactions: 13
Sheeeeashhhh!!! My mate just reminded me that she went to Vegas recently for a shag-a-thon with her mate Becci who is also BA. Apparently B had a great time but M couldn’t keep up and went home early. 🤣🤣 she was out to put it out. Don’t be fooled by that massive-jawed grin 😁

That’s true about the bootcamp in his village definitely. North Chapel. She got it shut down and he doesn’t do it any more.
I don’t know about the rest of what you said though. Who did she kick out of church??
The general feeling is that people who know him are starting to feel v sorry for him because he is fighting a fair few battles. I am trying to get more info from the Coolham camp!!!
No idea who or details but someone got kicked out of church .. they were a nice person paying their respects and she removed them. I’ll try and find out more. Poor luv. What’s the Coolham scene? I may know some people from there…

Sheeeeashhhh!!! My mate just reminded me that she went to Vegas recently for a shag-a-thon with her mate Becci who is also BA. Apparently B had a great time but M couldn’t keep up and went home early. 🤣🤣 she was out to put it out. Don’t be fooled by that massive-jawed grin 😁

No idea who or details but someone got kicked out of church .. they were a nice person paying their respects and she removed them. I’ll try and find out more. Poor luv. What’s the Coolham scene? I may know some people from there…
Interesting! Coolham is where he does most of his fitness work. I think it’s near where the children go to school.

Reactions: 2
Oh sheshhhh I just checked with my ex 🤣🤣 apparently he is an abused bloke and she keeps blackmailing him with seeing theirs babe. Jezuzzzzzz who does that?? Someone he confided in said that she baby-snared him to keep him close. He loves his babe and would do no wrong by him so guessing he’s hiding their miserable existence. I can’t ever imagine being in the same room as her let alone sharing a babe! She launched unfair abuse at me once and I have to admit I was scared,…0-60 in 20 secs! I nearly crappy me panties!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Interesting! Coolham is where he does most of his fitness work. I think it’s near where the children go to school.
Ah okay, that’s about an hour from me but work sometimes takes me that way. I’d prob be safe being a guy?!

Reactions: 2
Ah okay, that’s about an hour from me but work sometimes takes me that way. I’d prob be safe being a guy?!
Are you going to rock up to a training session??…sounds like he might need some new clients if he has had to ditch so many!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.