Kieran Hayler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody sad for the kids reading the last few posts in this threads, what a mess all around. Kieran plugging toys on Insta again tonight

Reactions: 3
Bloody sad for the kids reading the last few posts in this threads, what a mess all around. Kieran plugging toys on Insta again tonight
When you say "plugging toys"? No never mind I will sleep better if I don't know ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He loves a plug! But the whole thing is v sad. Just shows how much people can hide behind a cheesy Insta feed but then that’s all everyone does on Insta so you can’t blame them for that. No one shows the bad bits do they!
I think KH is trying to keep the family together to stick his fingers up at KP (no one blames him for that) but i wonder at what cost to him and his littlies

When you say "plugging toys"? No never mind I will sleep better if I don't know ;)
Ha ha no butt plugs this time 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just realised my unfortunate choice of words!!

It's a video of Bunny unwrapping some obviously gifted dolls and a toyshop is tagged. I found it sad actually.

He loves a plug! But the whole thing is v sad. Just shows how much people can hide behind a cheesy Insta feed but then that’s all everyone does on Insta so you can’t blame them for that. No one shows the bad bits do they!
I think KH is trying to keep the family together to stick his fingers up at KP (no one blames him for that) but i wonder at what cost to him and his littlies

Ha ha no butt plugs this time 🤣
I don’t blame him for doing all the adverts. He’s a fitness trainer so not making much money and I doubt very much he gets any child support from KP. He’s been dragged into the press because of his association with KP - I don’t blame him for monetising it.

Sounds like he’s gone from one abusive relationship to another. Poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe MP isn’t a true saint after all.. maybe she got lairy to kipper and kipper retaliated .. as they say two sides to every story and that. 😬

But I do feel sorry for KH , he needs to do some work he can’t be around MP 24/7! and it’s just a few ADS… not the end of the world he’s been dragged up and down these past decade nearly .. I do feel for the bloke I really do. He’s just trying to make a living to support his kids

gone from one abusive woman to another I guess. 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe MP has a bit of dirt on Kieran and he is afraid she could throw him under the bus if they split...I have no evidence just speculating...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe MP has a bit of dirt on Kieran and he is afraid she could throw him under the bus if they split...I have no evidence just speculating...
you know what you’re right… I’ve always thought MP isn’t a saint but what has she said to kipper for kipper to get riled up like she did..

And why has MP flew 37493 miles away with her kids.. that don’t sit well with me either..

Reactions: 6
you know what you’re right… I’ve always thought MP isn’t a saint but what has she said to kipper for kipper to get riled up like she did..

And why has MP flew 37493 miles away with her kids.. that don’t sit well with me either..
Where is she?

Reactions: 2
Where is she?
do you follow her on IG? She’s flew her and her kids on holiday.. don’t know where but she flew first class and she was necking G&TS 😬

just seems a coincidence she’s threatening everyone and flew herself abroad the next day..

and then why did kipper get mouthy back to mp guess we’ll never know that story either and what was said between those two…. 😲

do you follow her on IG? She’s flew her and her kids on holiday.. don’t know where but she flew first class and she was necking G&TS 😬

just seems a coincidence she’s threatening everyone and flew herself abroad the next day..

and then why did kipper get mouthy back to mp guess we’ll never know that story either and what was said between those two…. 😲
No, I don't follow her. That seems strange. She works for BA so maybe she got a discount on first class flights?

This is probably a good shout. I bet him and MP haven’t been saints behind the scenes…trying to take KP down etc so I bet there is a lot of dirt he doesnt want coming out.

• Wow
Oh sheshhhh I just checked with my ex 🤣🤣 apparently he is an abused bloke and she keeps blackmailing him with seeing theirs babe. Jezuzzzzzz who does that?? Someone he confided in said that she baby-snared him to keep him close. He loves his babe and would do no wrong by him so guessing he’s hiding their miserable existence. I can’t ever imagine being in the same room as her let alone sharing a babe! She launched unfair abuse at me once and I have to admit I was scared,…0-60 in 20 secs! I nearly crappy me panties!
are you katie price or a relation ? your name is a boys but you put panties and use girls words ? strange how today KP put out stories about MP on ok and here you are a new member, with what looks like close info.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
are you katie price or a relation ? your name is a boys but you put panties and use girls words ? strange how today KP put out stories about MP on ok and here you are a new member, with what looks like close info.
I was thinking the same.. new member with "inside info" full of hate towards MP - the woman raising skanky's children whilst the skank hurls abuse at her every chance she gets.
So right after skanky goes against what Social Services said about the kid being around Cole, she then releases that bollocks about her "mental elf" and now this anti Michelle stuff has started... very suspicious!

my mate just told me that it was out there so I followed the thread
Your "mate" told you.. so you came running here to join the thread and dish all this dirt that you had been keeping to yourself all this time??
Funny how certain other posters have made their accounts private too so people can't see where they post and what about...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ta-da!
Think your correct!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same.. new member with "inside info" full of hate towards MP - the woman raising skanky's children whilst the skank hurls abuse at her every chance she gets.
So right after skanky goes against what Social Services said about the kid being around Cole, she then releases that bollocks about her "mental elf" and now this anti Michelle stuff has started... very suspicious!

Your "mate" told you.. so you came running here to join the thread and dish all this dirt that you had been keeping to yourself all this time??
Funny how certain other posters have made their accounts private too so people can't see where they post and what about...
3 of them seem to have their own agenda,all badmouthing MP today of all days,yet seem to have sympathy for KP ( the distroyer of other peoples mental health,and who is unable to keep her children or a man). some thing very fishy here. im sure this info would have come out before if true

• Heart
Reactions: 21
3 of them seem to have their own agenda,all badmouthing MP today of all days,yet seem to have sympathy for KP ( the distroyer of other peoples mental health,and who is unable to keep her children or a man). some thing very fishy here. im sure this info would have come out before if true
As 5he Skank herself said 'phew fishy'. I smell a rat or 3.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.